Chapter 3

(Ty's POV)

I woke up. I breathed in deeply. There was a bright light and the celing was white. I looked to my left. I saw Seto laying in the bed beside me. His hand was off the side. Seto's face was directed my way. His face had been cleaned of blood. His nose was still broken, he had a big gash on his cheek, and a gash above his right eye. 

Then I remembered Adam choking me. I tried to yell for Jason but nothing came out. I got up and realized there was a synchronized beeping. A machine was showing his heart rate. It was slower than usuall heart beats. He also had an IV hooked up to him.

"Oh god..." I thought.

I walked out of the room and to Jason's. I opened his door and shook him. He instantly grabbed my arm. I looked at him surprised.

"Oh hey Ty... How are you?"

I opened my mouth but realized I couldn't speak. I turned on his light, grabbed a piece of paper and pencil. I wrote:

'I can't speak. Vocal cord is busted.'

"Who did it? Where's Adam?!?"

'Adam.'

"What?"

'Adam did this. I don't know what happened but he started sounding sleepy and then was insane.'

"What in the Notch? We gotta go see what's up with him."

'I don't want to.'

"Well he put Seto in a coma. Now do you want to?"

'I guess... Wait where's Tyler?'

"He left. Needed to make sure Janet was ok."

'Did you escort him?!'

"No..."

'God dangit Jason.. He could be kidnapped!'

"He's fine!"

I gave him a glare.

'Fine. We have to go see what Adam is up to. Then once we see him I'm gonna beat this insanity out of him.'

He laughed and walked out in the hall and banged loudly on the wall.

"WAKE UP!" he yelled.

I heard everyone's door open.

"What do you need now?!?" Ian asked.

"I'm having a meeting now. Ty woke up."

We all walked into our meeting room. We took our rightful seats. I scooted mine away from Adam's empty seat. There was only six of us there. A bacca, a guy that loves space, a baker, a mudkip,

a PVP specialist, and me.

"What happened Ty?" Mitch asked.

I facepalmed and went up to our board. I got the white chalk.

'Adam choked me so hard he broke my vocal cord.' 

Ian cussed under his breath.

'What?'

"He turned on us Ty! It was to much for him and now he's made Seto be in a coma and he took your voice!"

I looked down.

'The king is making him do it.'

"What?" Husky said.

'He grabbed Adam and said You will do as I say. Adam replied Yes like he was tired.'

"So what are we going to do Ty?" Jerome asked.

I erased what I had wrote.

'We go find Adam and save him.'