Introduction

You know, it was a normal day. I was taking a jog across the hiking trail. Then i saw it. A long, black, slender figure just laying there. It had a banana shaped head, with what looked like a bladed tail. It had some sort of secondary mouth, like an inner jaw of some sort.If heard of these things. Xenomorphs. They are incredibly rare, and extremely dangerous. Upon a closer look, I discovered it was indeed unconscious. I stepped closer. It seemed to be bleeding from long parallel gashes across the side of its head. Though I didn't know if I could consider it blood though, because it was melting the ground beneath it. Acid blood? Whatever this thing was, it looked completely otherworldly.

After some debating inside my own head, I decided to pick it up and take it back home for some care. The Xeno looked like it needed help, so I decided to give it some. Good deed of the day. I tried to pick it up without getting the acid blood on me. The Xenomorph was very light, almost like a feather. This thing was probably built for speed and agility. But mostly killing.

After I got home, I started to scan it with my Med Check. The words that flashed up on the screen were: Patient is currently suffering from multiple skull fractures, and severe brain trauma. Give the patient a soft surface to lay on. The patient is also in a coma, with both of its legs broken. "Wow. You aren't lookin so good, huh buddy?" I said. After that, I started thinking about where it would lay down and rest until it woke up. After some thinking, I decided I'd let it sleep in my bed. If I'm going to be nice, why not go the extra mile? I thought. After I tucked the creature in, I went down to the couch to sleep for the night.

Authors Note: Hey guys, just saying this is my first story, so don't judge too harshly. And for further notice, there will be no sexual activity in this story. So if you're ok with that, than keep on reading!