The Accident

I woke up in the morning to the same thing as yesterday. Blade's tail around my waist, his sleeping head on my chest. It was kind of cute, actually. For me, if Blade wasn't a killing machine with a sharp tail and claws, Blade would have passed as a pet. Him laying his big head on my chest and his tail wrapped around my waist showed just how much he really cared for me. And the way I let him do that showed how much I cared for him. Well, I didn't want him to have another freak out, so I woke him up by stroking the top of his head slowly. He woke up and scratched my back with his tail, and yawned slowly. When he yawned, both of his mouths opened at the same time. Ok. Now that was cute. "Good morning Blade." I said.

We both walked out of the room and went down stairs. I started to brew some coffee. He grabbed his notepad and wrote: What is that you are making? "Oh, this is coffee. It is something humans drink to give them a bit more energy when they get up in the morning. Do you want to try it? I got some extra for you yesterday." He nodded. I brewed him some basic coffee, and added milk and sugar in it. He took a long, slow sip and smiled. "It's good stuff, isn't it? I honestly thought you wouldn't like it because it's a bit to bitter. Hold on, I think I left the meat upstairs. I'll go get some for you." I started to walk of the stairs when I slipped and fell backwar-

I heard a thump and a very loud crack as Christian hit the floor. I quickly ran over to him in a panic. He was bleeding furiously from a crack in the back of his head, but I could sense he was still alive. But, he was unconscious. I picked him up and spread him out on the couch. I started to consider my options. I could try and get some help from other people, but they would probably get scared of me and call the police. Then Christian would get in trouble for harboring something like me. My only other option was to do something about it myself. I opened his mouth with my hands and put my mouth onto his. I extended my secondary jaw down into his throat. I began to excrete my saliva down into his system. As I extended my mouth further down, I thought, He could die from this. My saliva is only meant to be used in my kind. Last time a Xenomorph used their saliva on a human, the human died later having suffered a seizure. It was horrible, there was foam coming out of his mouth and his eyes were bloodshot. When I gave Christian what I thought was enough, I took both my mouths away from him. I took him up to the bedroom and laid him out on the bed. I laid next to him, pulling him close and keeping him warm until he woke up.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Blade, doing the usual. Tail wrapped around me, head on my chest. I think he was asleep. God, he was so cute. I tried to sit up, and then cried out in pain. Blade immediately sat up in worry as the back of my head flared with white - hot agony. There was truly nothing Blade could do, so he just purred against me in my bed for hours on end as I waited for the torture to stop.

I felt so bad for Christian, having to lay there in agony for hours. All I could do was comfort him through all of it. When it became time for dinner at 7:00, Christian said, "Blade... go get yourself some food... I'm not gonna let you starve..." I reluctantly walked down stairs and smelled my way to where the meat was. After I hastily ate some steak, I ran back upstairs to Christian, to find him once again moaning in agony. I ran up to him, and had a better idea. If my saliva had worked before, why wouldn't it work again? This time I tried a "less direct method" of healing him.

As I was laying in my bed in pain, Blade gently flipped me over onto my stomach. He extended his inner mouth toward my wound. I tried to protest, but I was simply to weak to move. I felt a warm, thick substance drop onto the crack in the back of my scalp, then seep down into the crack in my skull. Then I silently drifted off into sleep.

Authors Note: Tell me if you guys prefer the story from Christian's or Blade's perspective. Not that I'll change it mid story, but for future story's I want to know what POV you guys prefer.