SFW Alphabet - 2p Italy

KrystalWulf: Could you do an SFW version of the NSFW Alphabet for 2p Italy?

A - AU (Random AU here, so like domestic, prince, vampire, etc.)

I think you guys already know what my answer is to this. Luciano gets a vampire AU in which he is the King of the Vampires and has a penchant for revenge against humans.

B - Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Luciano would be the kind of best friend to stick their necks out for you. He may not always give the best advice, but you can bet he'll be there to tell you he told you so and to offer you his shoulder to cry on should things go astray. Your friendship would have most likely started at a party his brother threw, the two of you being the loners of the night that came together to ditch the even after an hour or two.

C - Cuddles (Cuddler? Not a cuddler? Maybe a cuddler? How would they cuddle?)

Luciano isn't much of a cuddler, but he's not opposed to it. When the two of you do cuddle, it's usually in bed with him being the big spoon and you the little spoon, or with your head on his shoulder with his arm around you.

D - Domestic (How domestic are they? Would they clean? Cook? Help you clean/cook? Would they just mess everything up?)

He enjoys a clean home, but don't actually let him clean unless he's doing the dishes. Speaking of dishes, he does cook. He mainly knows classic Italian dishes with some German from his time spent with Roland as a child and Lutz and Gilen as an adult.

E - Ending (If they had to break up with someone. How would they do it?)

He'd try not to make it dramatic, but he'd love to have a break up in the rain, just so he wouldn't be able to see your tears or vice versa should either of you cry.

F - Films (What kind of movies would they like? Theaters or Netflix?)

Luciano enjoys horror and classic romance movies. He'd prefer to watch them on Netflix, that way he isn't tempted to punch anyone should they talk during a movie he paid to see and can't rewind.

G - Group Mates (How would they break the news to the group? How would their group mates interact with you?)

He'd bring it up casually to his group during a conversation over drinks. They'd be shocked that he hadn't said something sooner to them, especially his brother, who'd make a big deal over it. Flavio would immediately treat you like the sister he never had and take you shopping, as well as make you clothing himself. Lutz would still remain his pervy self, but he would mind his manners in fear of invoking Luciano's rather. Gilen would be too nervous to even talk to you at first. Kuro would be as blunt as ever and offer to draw you in various compromising positions to give as gifts to Luciano, which you'd decline.

H - Hugs (How would they hug you? Is it common for them to hug you?)

His favorite way to hug you is from behind, arms firmly wrapped around your waist with his chin propped on your shoulder. You can expect these hugs when you're busy cooking in the kitchen or cleaning around the house. He always greets you with a hug and a kiss on each cheek or your lips. 

I - Intimate (How touchy feely are they? When would they become comfortable to be touchy feely?)

He'd be comfortable after you hit the six month anniversary. While that doesn't necessarily mean that the two of you will stay together, he finds it to be an appropriate amount of time to have passed before moving forward with his affections. With that being said, he can get pretty handsy depending on his mood.