NSFW Alphabet - Werewolf! 2p Canada

justworkalready: Can I request the NSFW alphabet with a 2p werewolf Canada and reader?

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Matt tries to be a proper gentleman after sex and help clean you up, especially when he's particularly messy or rough. Though, if he's on his wolf form, he'll just cuddle up beside you and lick your cheek. He may even lick up any mess he left.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Theirs: His arms

Yours: Your back

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum basically.... I'm a disgusting person)

He likes to cum inside you, no exceptions. Well, there may be some exceptions, but he prefers inside of you over anything else.

D: Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory)

He hates to be around you during full moons simply for the fact that he gets a little too rough. This you knew very well, but what you didn't know is that he usually hangs around outside the house to watch what you do. His favorite part of watching you is seeing you strip out of your clothes, which gives him some good wanking material, but that also means he has to force himself further into the woods so he won't shift and barge in on you to have sex.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

To be honest, he had zero experience in the sexual field before you came along. He usually distanced himself from those he liked so he wouldn't become attached and accidentally leak that he was a werewolf, but when you persisted after him even when you found out what he was, he knew you were the one. He wanted to fuck you right away, which made him a little embarrassed, but after the first time there was no stopping him from going at it with you. Now he's pretty good at the whole sex thing and can control himself pretty well.

F: Favorite Position (Goes without saying)

He prefers missionary or any position he can see your face if he's in his human form. If he's in his wolf form, he would rather do doggy style or any variation of that.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment or are they humorous?)

Goofy? In his good lycanthropic household during sexy times? I don't think so. He takes sex very seriously and doesn't feel that funny business belongs in the bedroom. Although... If you initiate something silly, he can't help but play along and smile and laugh with you.

H: Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes?)

Matt's a little more unkempt as a werewolf. He'll trim his hair if he plans to have sex with you, but he usually lets it go and refuses to shave down there. His hair down there is a little darker than his natural hair color and is closer to the color of his fur, which is a muddy light brown that could look slightly blond depending on the light.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect)

He's pretty attentive of your needs during sex. There's a lot of side caressing and ass grabbing on both sides. He likes to make eye contact when in human form but would rather not do so if you ever have sex while he's in wolf form.

J: Jack off (Masturbation headcanon)

He really only reserves this for full moons when he can't be with you.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks)

- Breeding kink (solely driven by his instincts)
- Praise kink