Chapter 2

A/N: Avain1991 set this chapter at the end of the Second Wizarding War, and set flashbacks to help tell the story in later chapters. Second Hermione, Daphne, and Susan are three of the four girls in Harry's pack/harem and are the only ones besides Harry that will have lycan abilities until the fourth is found in the Star Wars universe. There will be a fourth woman that will travel with them but that will be explained in this chapter.

"Why...?" A weak voice asked making the now seventeen year old Padawan known as Harry Potter look at the weakening form of Tom Marvolo Riddle.

The being responsible for the death of his parents, the cause of his scar, and the one that gave him the title of the Boy-Who-Lived.

"Why...can't I...kill you?" Riddle asked his red eyes full of hatred for the boy standing above him. Ever since he set in motion the plan to force him out of hiding the boy...no man before him had made himself a great source of annoyance.

Harry looked at him and Riddle growled at what he saw. There was no anger. No fear. No pride of victory. The only thing in his enemy's eyes was pity.

"Don't...don't look at me like that!" He shouted while Harry stood there.

"You killed my parents. You tried to kill the women who make up my pack. Your followers killed my Godfather, two of my friends, my sister figure, her husband, and destroyed the droid of my master. By rights I should hate you, but as I look upon you I see the real you." Harry said as Riddle glared at him.

"I see the boy so afraid of death, I see the parentless child hating his parents for leaving him alone in the world, and I see the man so afraid to allow anyone close that he would never once know love or friendship." Harry said as he felt the Dark Lord's life leave him.

"And I feel sorry for you." Riddle growled at him before his head hit the ground the world going all the while he saw the face of the one that had been prophesied to kill him looked on.

Intersection

After Harry watched his enemy pass from this world he looked up at the after effects of the second blood war of Terra. The castle grounds of Hogwarts were covered in the bodies of Death Eaters and students as well as the few brave adults that had joined the Resistance.

The Resistance was the name for Harry's group of warriors Jedi and Magical alike fighting against the Death Eaters and their ways.

The Jedi were few but their number wound up being the difference in many a battle.

Before the war their number had been sixteen Padawan level Jedi and one Master Jedi. Harry looked off and felt relief when he saw his mates.

Intersection

The studious Hermione Granger, the diplomatic former ice queen Daphne Greengrass, and the fiery Susan Bones.

He had met Hermione first during the first breakfast he was served in the Great Hall when Luna walked up and pulled him towards their spot at the Ravenclaw table.

Not more than a week later Luna, Hermione, and a third student named Neville Longbottom joined Harry in his early morning exercises. This led to the three of them being the first trio to become Padawans of the Resistance.

Neville following the path of the Guardian like Harry while the two young women became the first to follow the path of the Consular. Their weapons and skills were rather focused. Neville favored the form V of lightsaber combat with his crossguard blue bladed saber.

He also seemed to have a natural talent with plants and other foliage whether that was being able to call on them to aid him in battle or to use them to scout for any possible danger.