Chapter 3

"Are these walls nature formed or did you make them?" Obi-Wan asked as they traveled through the large stone walls of the walk way that was leading them from the mountains they landed in.

"They were actually made centuries ago by a man named Godric Gryffindor." The bushy haired Padawan answered the temple raised Padawan.

"Godric was a very strong being of great power most of which was focused on combat and warfare in general. This passageway was created as a sort of emergency evacuation of non-combatants from the castle we are headed to. I'm Hermione Potter by the way." Hermione said making Obi-Wan blink.

"Oh forgive my manners. I'm Obi-Wan Kenobi." Obi-Wan said making Hermione give him a small smile and nod.

"How did Gryffindor create this evacuation passage? I can feel energy similar to the Force but it's...strange."

"The people of this world have never had someone that could properly train them in the ways of the Force before our Master arrived." Obi-Wan turned towards the voice of the one leading them through the passage.

"However they were able to access a portion of its power and began to develop a means of using the power. They call it Magic." Harry said almost making the Obi-Wan snort.

Many less developed worlds called the Force and the things it could do magic.

"And before you mention it the abilities are not what traditional Force users could do." Harry said making the Padawan blink while Hermione snickered slightly.

"The people of this world found a way to create a new branch of the Force." Hermione spoke up picking up where Harry left off.

"With the use of a focus...wands, staffs, jewelry, etc....they could perform acts and feats of both great magnificent or terrible horror."

"For example." Harry said before they all felt a buildup of power before a small white orb left the ring on his right hand before it grew into the image of a glowing pure white stag.

Obi-Wan and the others from the Republic gasped as they felt the stag via the Force. It seemed to fill the area and those around them with feelings of peace, happiness, and even confidence.

The stag vanished after a moment making most almost sigh in sadness as the effects left them. "That was a patronus a sort of guardian that uses powerful emotions to protect a being from a terrible and dangerous creature found here on Terra." Harry explained.

"Fascinating. So the all the people of this world can do things like that?" Tahl asked making Hermione shake her head in the negative motion.

"Of all the people of this planet only two to three percent will ever be able to perform such acts. Magic like the Force can be passed by bloodlines. It also can seem to randomly align itself with a being."

Intersection

"What else can Magic do? And can it be taught to those who don't belong to this world?" Tahl asked making Qui-Gon smile at his secret love.

"Unfortunately not all of it can be taught to those from different planets. Some arts like Potions for instance could be taught to any Force user, but most of the others I'm afraid require a magical core to use." Hermione said making Tahl look at her in question.

"Most of the beings of this world have a developed second cardiovascular system." The Padawan started to explain as they dipped down into a new system of tunnels. These seeming to have walls of smooth stone.

"Instead of blood the second system channels magic throughout the body. Every living thing on this world has a touch of magic in them but only a small percentage will ever be able to use its power. Also instead of a heart the second system relies on a small core hidden by the heart that focuses the magic inside of a being."