Twenty three

Dedicated to asgardianx_stylinson thanks for adding my story to your reading list!

Liam's POV
Well most of out school year has been great. Louis and I have been winning many football games. Harry and Niall, who actually joined the cheerleading team, have been doing very well cheering us on.

Harry is still captain of the team, and he decided to have Niall as co-captain. Louis have been doing well as captain, but I also have been doing well at my job as co-captain.

Today Niall and I decided that it was a perfect day to go out for the whole day. No phones. No Larry. Just the two of us.

"Harry I need you to help me with my hair!" Well there goes the no Larry part. I just need to look good on this day out, and last time I checked, Harry is like an expert on like everything.

I heard Harry sigh from the other end. "You know Lou and I were also planning on having a whole day together, right? We do need a break from you two as well." I rolled my eyes. "Please Harry?" I begged and I heard the sound of a bed creaking.

"Wait are you...You know." "Was planning on it, but I guess we could do it tonight. Better be happy that I'm a very nice person." I chuckled," Yup, Lou is very lucky." "Well right now, Lou is pissed that you interrupted us, so I guess that's goon. Be there soon I guess." "You can always bring him with you, you know." "Okay."

Harry hung up on me and I paced around my room until he arrives.

♡♡♡

When my doorbell goes off, I ran to it and opened it to see a frowning Harry and Louis.

"Hello guys, you look good today."