4. "shut ur fucking mouth"

"shut your fucking face"

february 14 2019

i woke up to my sister bangin on my door .
"wake up or we're going to be late , fucker" my sister yelled which caused my mom to yell which caused me to wake up.
"just shut upppp" is groaned , holding the u.
i quickly got dressed seeing the time.
"Anymore luck with diego?" my sister said standing in my doorway. i smiles to myself thinking about last night.
"yea he texted me" i blushed , my face turning red as hell.
I walked downstairs to eat breakfast.
"good morning momma" i said softly kissing her cheek . i grabbed a piece of bacon and ran out the door to catch up with Jenna , my bestie .
"Jenna!!" i yelled to her , seeing her waiting for me at the bus stop.
"hey ugly , you almost missed the bus" she said stepping on , me following behind. we took out seat in the way back where we usually sit.
" you won't fucking believe what happened to me last night!" i said excitedly.
"you got face fucked by your teddy bear" she said laughing. i have her a disgusted look.
"no you dumbfuck" i said shaking my head.
"diego velazquez texted me last night" i said smiling like crazy and blushing.
"lies" she said , shaking her head. we pulled up to the school , as we were getting off i showed her the messgaes.
"shut your fucking mouth" she said , with her mouth hanging wide open.
"i didn't even say anything" i said giggling at her stupidness. we walked to our locker to put our stuff away. i still can't believe this happened to me. i smiled to myself and went to class.

DIEGO'S POV

Barbusca🥩

me: tell me y i just met this gorl, she cute asf

Barbusca🥩:  what's her ig?

me: chillll

barbusca🥩: it's ain't that deep man

me: @eljune34

barbusca🥩: she's pretty fye bro , she got a friend🤪

me:thomas ur a mess😂

barbusca🥩: i know😂

end of convo
ellie's pov
*time skip*

i threw my bookbag on the floor and kicked my shoes off , i just came home from school.
"hey momma" i said , jogging past my mom up the stairs. I jumped on my bed , pulling out my phone. I checked all social media. but one specific notification stood out from the rest
"@thomasbarbusca requested to follow you" i practically choked on the air i was breathing. i couldn't believe the Thomas Barbusca followed me!!! of course i accepted it.

i checked my messages to see a message from an unknown number.

unknown: wasuuuup

me: who is this?

unknown: diegooo

me: oh hey diego

diego: wow , u seem disappointed that it's me

me: nah just tired

you changed diego's name to diego😎🖤
diego😎🖤 changed your name to el🍋💛

diego😎🖤: ft me

me: noooo i look gross

diego😎🖤: pweaseee🥺

me: fineeee

end of convo

i was hella scared to ft him , what if he doesn't like the way i look on ft or something. i was soo nervous. i waited about 2 minutes , then i finally pressed the ft icon on his contact. After about 3 or 4 rings he answered , his beautiful face popping up on my screen. i smiled to myself.

"hey el" diego said , smiling at me.
"hey diego" i laughed at his goofy smile.
"show your faceee" he whined.
"okayyy" i put my screen down a little so that my nose and above was showing.
"your whole face Ellie June" he said.
"okay dad" i laughed and showed my whole face in the camera.
"how about daddy instead of dad?" he smirked at me. i just laughed and shook my head.
"diego you're so fucking nasty" i said still laughing.
we just talked and laughed the whole time , being silly and stupid.

"ELLIE . DINER" my mom yelled from downstairs. diner already? what time is it? i look at the time and it was 7:30 already which means we have been on the phone for 5 hours and 30 mins.
"omg diego i have to go , i didn't realize how late it got" i laughed a little.
"okay , call me later" he said frowning. ughh he's so cuteee. i pressed the red hang up button and smiled. this boy has made me so smiley all day.

i ran downstairs to the kitchen to eat. i sat down beside my little sister.
"finally , what took you so long?" my mom said , bringing out the food"
"i-" i was about to say but got cut off by my sister saying.
"she was too busy talking to diego on the phone." she smirked at me. i kicked her from under the table and sighed. my mom gave me the look and said.
"who's diego?" my mom was very strict on dating.
"no one , momma . just a friend." i looked at her and shrugged , eating my mash potatoes.
"hmm , you wanna tell me about this diego guy" she looked at me.
"not really" i said .
"okay". she shrugged.

sophia's note: bro schoo is so much work and it's stupid, anyways i made an update irl🤗 i'll update tmrw guys

853 words count ✌🏼