6. "love you babes"

"love you babes"
(irl and instagram and messages)

april 6th

beep beep beep beep beep beep bee-

i slammed my alarm trying to turn it off but ends up failing.
"ughhh" i groaned as i lifted my clean , white blanket off on my lazy body and forced myself out of bed. i got myself dressed and ready for another day in hell (school). when i was finished getting dressed in a simple white cropped sweater and ripped jeans, i slipped on my vans and ran downstairs to catch the bus.
i hopped on the bus , traveling my way to the back where i see my Jenna.
" hey bitch" i said sliding into the booth where she was sitting.
"hey hoe" she said giving me a tired smile.
i scrolled through my insta feed and through my messages. i opened a good morning text from diego that he sent a few hours ago due to different time zones. i smiled to myself reading the text that read 'good morning darlingggg'
i chuckled at his goofyness receiving a glance from Jenna.
"ooooh is that lover boy?" she said wiggling her eyebrows.
"yesssss" i said blushing a little.
the bus arrived at the school and all the students piled out. i quickly texted back
'gm , love' before putting my phone in my bookbag and getting out the bus.

Diego's pov

375,484 likesdiegovelazquezj: hanging out with her tn😤💘tagged: loren

375,484 likes
diegovelazquezj: hanging out with her tn😤💘
tagged: loren

view all comments

Loren: love you babesss💕
Diegovelazquezj replied: lyt💓

user47: ship?

User48: what happened to el that fast?

eljune34: ah i ship
Loren liked this comment

user7: i don't ship this at all
user4 replied: same smh

eljune34: when do we get to meet🥺
diegovelazquezj replied: soon i promise🥺

lorenlover53: yesss i ship. el is so ugly anyways and she has no chance at all lmao
eljune34 liked this comment

user98: i love you guyssss
diegovelazquezj liked this comment
loren liked this comment

view more comments

"loren stop" i said irritated and annoyed.
"but just admit you loooove her" she said extending the o.
"we're just friends" i said rolling my eyes.
"whatever ya say" she said getting up.

end of his pov

elle's pov

i jumped on the bus at the end of the day to leave the school, again , i sat in the back beside Jenna.
"hey again" she said laughing but in a way better mood than this morning.
"hey Jen" i said giving her a small smile before getting on instagram again. i scrolled through all my fresh feed. i gasped at what i saw causing Jen to look over at me
"what's wrong El?" she said looking down at my screen to what i was looking at.
"oh my god. he's an asshole El , i'm so sorry" she said giving me a side hug. i didn't hug her back. i just say there and did absolutely nothing. i was struggling to hold back my tears. a picture of him and loren together and she called him "babes" and all the lovey dovey hearts and shit. the bus came to a stop and i ran out.
i opens the door to my home being greeted by my mom and sister.
"he-" she said not being able to finish her sentence before i stomped up the stairs to my room , slamming the door.
i let the hot tears flow down my face , ruining my mascara that i had on from the other day that i never took off. i cuddle up in my sheets and blankets wanting nothing to do with anyone at the moment.
knock knock knock
"go away" i said to whoever was knocking in my door. but instead of the going away they came in. it was kass.
"hey el , i saw diegos instagram." she said laying down next to me under the covers.
i stayed quiet for a while.
"look, he's a total piece of shit if he turns you down because you're so pretty and kind and an amazing person and he doesn't know what he's missing out on. i love you and you deserve the world sis." she said in a soothing tone of voice.
"i love you too and thank you" i said in tears again because she's never said anything like this to me before.
"no problem , el" she said getting up and waking out.
just then i get a call from the one and only diego. i pressed the green , accept button and his face popped up on the screen. he had a goofy smile on his face but that immediately washed away when he saw my mascara smeared on my face.
"what happened , el?" he said looking worried.
"it shouldn't be any of your concern diego. now go back to hanging with loren." i said blankly and hung up the phone.

Diegos pov

"bro i fucked up" i said to thomas as we boarded the plane.
"what did you do now diego?" thomas said giving me a 'ur stupid' look
"i think el got jealous because i was hanging with loren earlier" i said looking down.
"i'll text her" thomas said sighing.

thomas's pov

me: hey sistaaa

sista💝: hi

me: dang i don't get a "wassup brothaaa"?

sista💝: not today:/

me: why? what's wrong el?

sista💝: diego and loren happened

me: they didn't happen el, they're just friends

sista💝:that's what they all say smh

me: no deadass they're just friends.

sista💝: okay whatever. i gtg ttyl brotha

me: bye sista✌🏼

end of thomas's pov

few hours later

diegos pov

Thomas and i get our luggage from the thingy( idk what it's called😂💀) and wait for our uber to arrive outside. if you didn't know. Me and Thomas are in Florida , where el lives because we wanted to surprise her.

"What if she doesn't want to see me thomas" i said frowning at my red headed best friend.
"she will be happy to see you dude"
i just nodded and we both climbed in an uber that was taking us to our hotel.

SOPHS NOTE: this chapter was so long omg but i'll edit later of what happens next lol. make sure to vote pls😤💛🥵✌🏼💞

word count: 1,028