Chapter 1: An accident started all

(no ones POV)

It was another day like any other in Mewni. The birds sing, the citizens enjoy the day, and the work never ends! This type of day is one of the most annoying days for Hekapoo. As one of the members of the magical high commission, Hekapoo constantly has to deal with many responsibilities. Without counting that she also has to deal with those who play with the dimensional scissors that she created.

Hekapoo: *Sigh* This is the worst.

Hekapoo had to complete a long amount of paperwork for Queen Shy. One would think that Hekapoo is the one that has less responsibilities among the members of the magical high commission. But the reality is different from the rumors, nobody ever thinks that people play too many times in an irresponsible way with the dimensional scissors, which means more work for Hekapoo.

In another part of the castle, there was a young man running as fast as possible while carrying a large number of blue planes in his arms. This young man was called (y/n), son of the sorcerer Adam and new candidate for the magical high commission.

(y/n): I'm going to be late! Father is going to kill me!

(y/n) has always tried to prove his worth in front of his father. Adam followed his father's footsteps on the path of magic and he expects the same from his son. Although (y/n) has a good mastery of magic, his true passion falls on something very different. (y/n)'s passion was science! (y/n) wanted to discover if science could be used to reach the limits that magic can not reach. For example, magic can heal wounds, but it can't cure certain diseases. But despite this, (y/n)'s talent in science is continually despised and frowned upon by many people, including his own father! But despite the adversities, (y/n) is going to show Mewni that science is as useful as magic.

Hekapoo was reading the latest reports on confiscated scissors and checking that the list was complete. Meanwhile, (y/n) was running through the halls of the castle while carrying many blue planes in his arms. Both were so distracted and worried about their responsibilities, that none of them realized what was in front of them. Hekapoo and (y/n) crashed with each other, rolling a couple of times on the ground. (y/n) rubbed the back of his head in pain as he slowly was getting up from the floor. But at the moment of getting up, (y/n) felt some weight on his chest and his nose hit something soft. (y/n) opened his eyes and found himself face to face with Hekapoo, their noses were making contact and the distance between their faces was practically nonexistent. (y/n)'s face turned as red as a tomato while Hekapoo got up from top of him.

Hekapoo: Are you alright?

Hekapoo did not seem angry with (y/n), she was in fact more worried than angry about what happened. However, every word that came out of Hekapoo's mouth was clouded due to the thoughts that (y/n) had at that moment.

(y/n)(mind): By the maker! She is beautiful! Those beautiful eyes and that long red hair, is pure perfection! Wait... Oh no! She is talking to me! Quick! Say something clever!

Hekapoo looked at (y/n) in a confused way because of the lack of response, while (y/n) continued to look directly at Hekapoo without saying anything.

(y/n): Pretty girl...

Hekapoo: What?

(y/n): PRETTY GOOD! I'M PRETTY GOOD! *Nervous laugh* Hehehehe...

This didn't help (y/n)'s cause and only confused Hekapoo more.

Hekapoo: Okay...

Hekapoo was about to lift some of the papers that are now distributed throughout the hall, but (y/n) stopped her.

Hekapoo: What are you doing?

(y/n): I bumped into you, let me help you as an apology.

(y/n) pulled a strap that was in his backpack and six mechanical arms came out of it. The arms then stretched towards the papers that were lying on the floor and they pick them up carefully. Hekapoo was amazed by (y/n)'s technology demonstration, who was also picking up his blue plans, along with Hekapoo's documents.