eleven.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS FAMILIAR ABOUT YOU!" yedam exclaimed as he pointed at the both of them.

jihae just froze on the spot. she felt doyoung's hand grabbing hers, and grips it tightly.

"h-hyung, don't tell anyone." doyoung pleaded.

"yes, we're not even together." jihae added, pulling her hands away from his.

doyoung knew why she did that, but his heart was broken. he thought it was okay for jihae, he thought it's already fixed. he told her he was risking it all, didn't he? he made it clear, but why?

"you can't fool me, jihae. i knew this dobby was dating someone, someone different from us and i can smell. duh." yedam rolled his eyes, but jihae remained unbothered.

she didn't want anyone to know. she ended everything, and she didn't want it to go to waste.

she glared directly into yedam's eyes.

doyoung was watching everything. from how jihae looks into yedam- if looks could kill this warewolf would be dead, to how yedam who seemed fazed and hypnotized.

not long after, yedam was already going back in their land, not remembering what he saw or what happened in the woods.

when jihae broke her gaze, she felt weak. she grabbed on her temple and massaged it, confused of what happened. before she could fall, doyoung grabbed her and made her sit against the trunk of the tree.

confused, he looked at jihae and examined her face. "h-how did you d-do that?!" he asked.

"i- i don't know." she stuttered. "i need to go." before doyoung could protest, she already ran back to their land, cursing to herself.

what the heck what the heck what the heck?! what did i do?! how did i do that?

she pulled on her hair, stumbling into the ground. tired and confused, she kneeled on the ground and sobbed. she didn't know why she did that or how she did it.

little did she know that what she did was considered a black magic. and you can't do black magic without possessing power. reason why jihae instantly felt weak. it requires much strength.

doing black magic in any form is forbidden, not only in their land, but the whole world. 

using powers over someone for their own is one way of black magic. let's say black magic for beginners.

she wiped her tears off aggressively and stood up. "you are not that kind of witch, jihae. it was nothing." she tried to comfort herself but deep down she knew only those with such power can use black magic. 

"you are not a monster."

meanwhile, back at the forest, doyoung was still standing there, just as confused. he knew witches can do spells but not that kind of spell. heck, it wasn't even a spell! it's more like a power.

with a quick sigh he convinced himself that it was nothing.

it was probably a skill they learned for self-defense.

yes. self-defense.

finally convinced, he went back to their land, carefully. once he arrived, he got bumped by someone.

"doyoung, we were finding you! where have you been?" byounggon asked the younger.

"the usual." he shrugged.

byounggon let out a sigh. "what are we gonna do to you." he glared as he clicked his tongue. but doyoung only grinned. "by the way, yedam passed out. we don't know what happened. it's as if he's weak.. ew." byounggon cringed at the thought of a warewolf passing out. they believed that they are strong, passing out or getting tired is a form of weakness. and is considered in a negative way.

but doyoung doesn't see it in that way. "where is he?" he immediately asked.

"we brought him to his room." byounggon bluntly answered.

"thanks-" just as doyoung was about to go, the older grabbed his arms, causing him to turn.

"don't forget that you have to train with daniel hyung for your battle." he reminded the younger. doyoung being doyoung just nodded without actually listening.

and with that, he let go of the younger and watched him ran towards yedam's room.

a/n
i'm sorryyy i'm experiencing writer's block but my final exams for the school year is finished! i'll update more soon and finish this storyㅠㅠ

and yes, as i was having writers block for this kind of story my mind suddenly thought of a hogwarts au, so idk maybe someday i'll publish it when i'm confident.