Pills

The picture is one of my cats banging her face onto my cheek XD

Ps, I'm no longer putting trigger warnings, just read it if you're mature and you can handle cussing/making out/extreme gaaayness/etc

   Izuku POV
I heard Aizawa say that me and Kacchan we're partners.

"Well we have about thirty minutes to leave actually so if you forgot something just get it, if you have pills that are important to bring along, please hurry up and grab them."

That's when I remembered that I haven't been taking my antidepressants.

"Shit! Uh... I'll be right back I forgot something!" I said as I ran towards my house which was 15 minutes away, which also means that would take thirty minutes in all so I have to hurry. Once I got to my house I flung the door open and ran to the bathroom and looked through the cabinet. I found the pill bottle and shoved it in my pocket and ran out.

Once I got back to the school, people were getting on the bus. I ran to the entrance to the bus and hopped on, I walked to the back of the bus where kacchan was and he was sitting on the end. He knows I like to sit by the window because I would always look out and stare at the trees we passed, that was back when we were best friends so I'm surprised he remembered. I squeezed passed him to the other side and he already put my suitcase on the floor by my feet.

When he wasn't looking I quickly grabbed the pill bottle and unzipped the suitcase. I shoved it in the suitcase as it made a sound. Kinda like when you shake a pill bottle they just make the rattle sorta noise, hard to explain but I think you get it. Since it made noise, Kacchan looked over.

"What's the rattling nerd." He gave me a confused look, but still looked angry as always.

"Oh, it's uhh.." I tried to think of an excuse.

"You ran home, it was to get pills right?" He asked but I'm pretty sure he already knew the answer to that.

"Yeah they're just...pain killers! You know, in case I get hurt?" I said making it up as I said it.

"Whatever nerd. It sounds like you're asking a question, not answering." He said

"Sorry..."

"Hm? Why the fuck are you apologising?"

"Um...I..I guess I don't know.." I said
God damnit, I feel bad for lying like this...

      Kacchan POV
The nerd sounded like he was hiding something. He forgot to close his suitcase and then he noticed that when their was a huge bump and the bus jumped a little and his pill bottle fell out. I picked it up and was about to hand it back to him and then he had this worried and frightened look and put out his hand and tried to snatch it from me but I knew something was wrong, so I quickly grabbed his wrist so he couldn't grab it.

I looked at the pill bottle to see what he was so worried about when I read it and it was labeled "antidepressants".
"Deku...What is this." I said pointing to the bottle. He pulled his arm out of my grasp, and snatched the bottle back. He stuffed it in his suitcase, and then zipped it up. Obviously trying to avoid what just happened, he got his phone out and put headphones on. He started to play music, completely ignoring what I asked. I grabbed his face, making him look me in the eye as I pulled off his headphones. I was staring into his eyes, my red eyes piercing into his emerald green ones.
"How long." Meaning how long has he been depressed.
"....." He looked away avoiding the question, just like he did the other.
"How. Long." I said more serious, but also soft.
"...First year of middle school." He said quiet, but still loud enough for me to hear.
"Tell me next time..nerd.." I said quiet. We both got tired and fell asleep huddling next to each other, his head on my shoulder, and my head on his.