Wait You Are Who?

I literally ran in and jumped on my amazingly soft bed. Then I heard my servant laugh and I sat up and blushed.

        "I am sorry this is just....just..."

        "Awesome?"

        He answered for me and he really sounded familiar now!

        "Yeah..... I think I have met you before! Have I?"

        "I don't know have you?"

        Then he did a sexy wink and looked at me with a bright smile. I knew exactly who he was now.

        "Dan? Danisnotonfire!"

        "Wait Leah as in..."

        "Leahisnotonfire! Yes! How are you here and what is going on?"

        "Me and Phil got here actually the same way you did but, we have been here for I think a few weeks or a month now. The queen told us to wait for you so we have been her servants and she has paid us well with good rooms and food and drinks. We have been waiting forever for you two to get here and I am really glad to see you Leah!"

        "I am glad to see you too Dan!"

        I hugged him and it felt so good to hug him and see him again. It has been such a long time! After I hugged him I looked into his eyes and blushed. When I felt myself starting to blush I went and sat back on my bed. Then I heard Dan laugh and I felt so embarrassed but, then I looked up and I actually saw that Dan also started to blush.

        "Leah I have missed you because you and Sabrina are mine and Phil's best friends! It was horrible because we started to miss you girls so much and we thought we would never see you again! We also thought what about the videos with you girls and if we weren't there to make any more! It just made me and Phil so sad."

        "We were worried about you two too because we haven't heard from you in a long time. We thought maybe you guys forgot about us."

        "That would never happen Leah and you know that. We have known you girls for a really long time and we would never forget about you two!"

        Then Dan sat next to me on the bed and I felt him put his hand in mine. I looked up and Dan and I locked eyes to eyes and we smiled at each other. Then Dan started to get up and he started to speak.

        "So I am guessing you are very tired maybe you should sleep."

        "Actually Dan could you sit next to me just a little longer?"

        So Dan looked at me and sat back down.

        "Leah could I actually tell you something that I have wanted to for a while but, I haven't been able to because I got stuck in here?"

        "Sure whatever you want Dan,"

        Then Dan knelt down on one knee and took out a diamond ring.

        "Leah will you marry me and become my Leahosaur forever?"

        "Yes! Of course I will Dan!"

        He smiled and put the ring on me. Then he kissed me and I felt so happy to be in his arms and to be his wife! I couldn't wait until we got back home for the wedding!