REWRITE - Chapter 15

Monika and Michael were waiting for me outside my car. They looked really excited that I was now able to drive them around rather than renting a car or calling someone else for a ride. Monika decided that the whole way home she was going to talk my ear off about all the things she wanted to do during their visit.

By the time we got to our parents' house, I wanted to boot Monika out of the car. "Okay grab your things and go," I told her when I parked.

She frowned at me, "no we have to hang out."

"I need to go check on my friend who just found out about werewolves and mates then saw my mate and hers almost fight on the beach yesterday."

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise, "why didn't you say anything?"

Michael started to laugh from the back seat, " as either of us could get a word in while you're in one of your talking moods."

I smiled at him, "exactly." Then I turned back to Monika, "now please get out."

She frowned even more, then moping, got out of the car. "Fine, we can hang out later then." That was a bit too dramatic and I rolled my eyes.

Michael said goodbye happily and carried their bags up to the house and Monika unlocked the front door. I made sure they got in before driving away finally. Straight to Libby's house this time. No more side quests.

Libby answered the door in her pj's. She looked a little confused but then frowned. "No more werewolf stuff today please."

I chuckled, "how about we eat bad snack food and watch movies all day?"

She smiled, "uh yeah!"

We made our way to her room and sat around and marathoned the Harry Potter movies. We made in through the first six before we both finally fell asleep well into the night.