♡ 𝘖𝘕𝘌

—⋆—

—⋆—

𝘑𝘜𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘖𝘖𝘒 smiled kissing Kumi back, giggling between pecks, "Babe you gotta-" Caught off by another kiss. He smiles against her lips, "let me go" He smiled again as he heard her pretty giggles feel his ears, the wind gently brushing against their faces as he stands next to their car outside of the Tattoo Parlor, she does this every morning, countless of kisses and he nearly is late each time, but is he complaining? No.

"Kumiii" He whines as she giggles again, with one last long kiss she pulls back sighing as she stares into his eyes, still full of smiles. He stares back mirroring her smile, he gently brushes a black strain of her hair out of her face thanks to the wind, "Love you" He said, she smiled, "I love you too Gukkie" Then something flickered in her eyes, and he knew what it was, he began to shake his head and move back, but before he could, she slapped his ass loudly giggling as he groaned.

"Everytime Mi!" She stuck out her tongue and made a peace sign running into the car before he could even respond, he shook his head smiling.

He walked in the parlor, the parlor wasn't huge nor was it small, just small shop tucked in side by side other random shops, on the right side was a flower shop, while on the left was a record shop, yes random, but he loved this area, the parlor was his comfort, was where he enjoys living his dream, mixing art with meeting people, making them happy, makes him happy as sappy as it sounds.

He hums as the bell on the door signals his arrival, he is greeted with a white front room, some designs of tattoos hang on the walls, random band posters as well, "Yo Kooks" Jaesun said looking up from his magazine at the front desk, "Yo Jae, any cilents?" Jae looked over at his notebook of their schedule, "Not til 2:30, you got a bit. Yoongi is already in the back" Jungkook hummed and stepped through the black curtain where their stations were.

His and Yoongi's were right across from each other, nearly identical as they were practically the same, with interests, styles and even favorite styles of tattooing. They met in preschool and been close pretty much since, Yoongi was cleaning his Tattoo gun when Jungkook walked in, "Aye kitten" He teased knowing Yoongi couldn't stand that nickname, but he acts and looks like one so who can blame him?

Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned around, "Sup brat" Jungkook smiled, he sat down on his chair already bored knowing he's got an hour to kill. "I'm bored hyung" He whines and Yoongi shook his head, "You're always bored, why not shove chips in your mouth like usual?" Jungkook sarcastically laughed, "really funny hyung, you should've been a comedian instead of an Tattoo artist" He wiggled his eyebrows watching Yoongi smirk.

"And you should've been a preschool teacher since you belong there" and once again 100/150 Yoongi wins, Jungkook sighs in defeat, "Why do you always gotta beat me" He pouts spinning in his black leather chair, Yoongi scoff's, "I got what? 3 years on your ass?" He put down his Tattoo gun, Jungkook doesn't respond just simply continues to spin in the chair.