♡ 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

—⋆—

—⋆—

"Excuse me?" Yoongi nearly drops his cup of coffee when Jimin whispered yelled at him to be more quiet.

He sighs, "I didn't want to be the one who told you, it should've been Jungkook himself, but considering he has no recollection of anything happening.. I-I just can't let it repeat"

Yoongi put down his coffee as he huffed out pissed, 'Why did this happen? Why did they allow him to be with her?' many thoughts drifted around his mind, Jimin is about to continue when his phone rang.

He looks down at the I.D and see its Jin, "Hold on" he tells Yoongi who isn't even paying attention, Yoongi bites his lip wondering what he should do with this information when his phone rings as well, but a text message.

'Let's meet at the usual' It reads, it's from Jungkook.

Jimin comes back "Sorry Hyung- something came up, we will talk about this later yeah?"

Yoongi nods and they say their goodbyes.

Jungkook waits impatiently at the park, it was a cold and clammy day as he wrapped himself further inside his oversized yellow jacket, the park was rather empty besides some joggers every once in awhile, he pulls out his phone seeing if Yoongi texted him, he thinks back to their phone call, he has been so confused, why has he been reaching for Yoongi, why has his heart been yearning for him all the sudden? Is it just now? Or is this something slowly developing over the years just further down the surface..

"Kook!" Jungkook shakes out of his thoughts to the sound of Yoongi's voice, he stands up and turns around seeing Yoongi pant, walking up to him.

Jungkook couldn't help but smugly say "Did you run here? I told you before, Old Man, you have to be careful with your exercise"

Yoongi looks up and scoff's "You are such a punk" Jungkook smiled which made Yoongi break out into his own smile.

Jungkook sat back down on the bench as Yoongi sits down beside him, "So what's up?"

Jungkook fiddles with his cold fingers, a bit nervous.

"H..how do we pretend that phone call didn't happen?"

He whispers, voice wavering, sheltered and vulnerable.

Yoongi completely had his mind on what Jimin said so he was taken off guard.

"What do you mean..." He trails off trying to gather his thoughts.

If anything he was more confused than Jungkook with what's been happening between the two lately, Yoongi has loved the kid for a very long time, but tried to burry those feelings far, far down as his best friend has always been 'straight' then when Kumi came into the picture he felt it was pretty much the key locked away that volt and will forever stay that way.