Lazari x Eyeless Jack

Ok so before I get hate about lazaris age, I'm making her 16 and Jack 18 and it will be fluffy and not lovey dovey since I don't exactly ship it, more like thinks it's a bit cute
Anyway
Here we go!
-------------------------
Lazaris POV
I walked into the kitchen since I was super hungry......well not hungry in THAT way but....hungry. thankfully I was older now and I would probably be able to reach stuff for once ( AN: me everyday😂😂😂). I walked to the cupboard and opened it so that I could find the pop tarts(idk)
I saw them on the top shelf and reached up....
To find nothing....
Okay that's a lie. I just couldn't reach unfortunately
I stood on my tippy toes to try and reach the food but it was just out of my reach. I was so concentrated
I saw a larger grey hand reach and grab the box with little to no effort.
I span around to come face to face with e.j or his actual name eyeless jack. Okay face to mask but you get the point. He responded in his usual deep voice as he handed me the box
"These are what you wanted right? Just thought that you needed a little help" and walked away
I smiled lightly as a small blush rested on my cheeks. He may be mean but he had his reasons. I mean I did bite him.... But he was sweet sometimes. And I cherished those moments~
I continued smiling as I made and are my food. And continued smiling as I slipped the note I just wrote under his door.

To e.j
Thanks for helping me with the pop tarts. I really appreciate it. You left before I could thank you so I'm saying it here. Hope you eat well and are ok.
~Lazari❤️

AN: I'm proud of this and in my opinion it is cute. Hope this is okay guys! I'll update again soon I promise! Bye guys! Enjoy your morning/ evening/ afternoon/ lunchtime/ night!
Hello this is author Chan from five days into the future. I have come to realise that I have no ideas or ships which I know how to write about. Please guys I reallyyyyy need some comments, asks or suggestions. Thanks for your time.