Unforgivable & Unforgettable {Prolouge}

Prolouge:

Emilys' POV. (Melanies mom)

My mind kept flashing back to the horrifying sight I saw. My best friend with my husband, she was supposed to be the one who I depend on. The only one I could trust in this big, scary world.

I hesitated, pulling the gun away slightly. I walked into the kitchen. My little angel, my ball of life was safely tucked in bed. My eyes flashed to where the scissors were. We stayed up late tonight completing her big school project. 

'Honey, i'm home'

I hated that voice! I couldn't spend another 10 years with him while my baby turned 18. I had to be free I had to. I quickly grabbed the scissors and ran to the bathroom, maybe he wouldn't know I was home if I was really quiet. I was halfway to the bathroom when I slipped and fell on the rug.

I groaned to myself as I heard his heavy footsteps on the floor.

'Honey, where are you baby'?

Crap! I scrambled into the bathroom, and locked the door.

I carved Melanie into my arm. It was my baby's name. I heard his footsteps come to an abrupt stop in front of the door.

'GO TO HELL!' I screamed with  everything I had in me.

'WHAT?!' the voice I was terrified of so much hollered at me. He began pounding on the door. I could feel the anger rolling off him.

 I looked up at the clock it read 11:11. It was then when I made my decision. I loved my baby, but i couldn't deal with all the pain HE had caused me. My eyes slowly traveled down to the gun, a million thoughts ran through my head. I made my  final decision. One that i wont be able to take back once I made it. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! I shot three bullets into my head. The banging on the door suddently stopped. As my last breath left me I closed my eyes and was enveloped into darkness.

Travis' POV (Melanies dad)

I was furious! How dare she tell me to go to hell! That stupid woman!

BANG! BANG! BANG! I suddently stopped. My throat ran dry. I kicked the door open to a horrifying sight. My wife on the floor bleeding from her arm and head. A note lay by her feet, I picked it up and read:

Travis, by the time you read this I will be dead. I saw you with my best friend, you drove me to this point. Lieing to me for THREE YEARS. Treat my baby right. Oh by the way I have people watching you. My advice don't hurt her, what goes around comes around. 

The note fell from my hands. Reliazation hit me, my wife is dead.