Rain & Books {1}

The rain pitter-pattered on the roof of the library. there were few people in the old place, merely the librarian who was fixing up her desk, a mother and her two children looking for books to check out, and a teenage boy looking to be about 18 though he looked older. The boy regularly came to this small library to read in the nice and quiet. This library was located in a small town, rain was common weather, and most people who lived in the small town loved it.

The teenager looked up as the bell in the door rang and in came a younger boy, He greeted the librarian with a quiet 'Hello', and went off into the book aisle away from the older teens view, and so he went back to focusing on the words on the page of his book and the noise of the rain in the background.

After being memorized in the book for a bit he was brought back to the real world by a quiet 'Excuse me?', Looking up he saw the boy from earlier, "Yes?"Came the response "Is the seat next to you taken?" "No, if you want you may sit in it." And so the other sat in the chair next to him.

The older teen studied the person next to him, The boy was wearing a black jacket with some purple patches on it, ripped jeans, a black shirt and headphones around his neck, hair dyed purple on the top.

He was quite interesting and the teen hoped to see him more often. 

(Was this good? and should i continue it?)