XIII

It was a beautiful day for a wedding. The sun was shining magnificently in the sky and cast light over the Burrow showing just how beautiful it really was. Molly had worked all through the night making sure it was fit for such an occasion and she had really out done herself. A massive tent had been erected in the garden with large round tables covered in purple cloth, long sheets of lavender fabric looped through the rafters and bundles of greenery were all over. Molly's barking of orders could be heard from the other side of the house "Ron! Put that down", "Ginny make sure James and Albus are dressed", "Harry dear you just sit down and I'll get you a cup of tea". Her affection for Harry had only grown since the birth of two more grandsons – James and Albus. Everybody waited patiently for another arrival as Ginny had announced three months prior that she was expecting again.

After the War Harry and Ginny moved in together. They moved into the only residence they owned - Grimmaud Place. Many more lived with them sometimes including Hermione, Ron, Neville and Luna. Dean and Seamus even stayed for a few weeks while they looked for somewhere more permanent. Kreacher loved having guests and actually became a very well liked helped to what they still referred to as The Order of the Phoenix.

Harry began training with the Ministry to become an auror. It had been his dream for so long to teach DADA in Hogwarts but after everything he had gone through and suffered, Hogwarts didn't feel the same anymore. Ginny decided not to go back to school as her memories of Hogwarts had been stained. It was now the place she had watched Tonks be killed, where the Carrows had used the cruciatus curse to punish her, Neville and Seamus when they had been caught painting 'Dumbledore's Army'on the wall, where Bellatrix Lestrange had tried to murder her. The Holyhead Harpies had come looking for her when the quidditch leagues set back up and she became one of their most well known players of all time.

Harry and Ginny got married the Spring following the Final Battle. They celebrated with their friends and families although of course for them, these two words meant the same people. The flower girl Victoire and ring bearer Teddy had to be carried down the aisle by Maid of Honour Luna and best man Ron. The day was perfect. It made everyone forget, if only for a moment, the horrors of the war. But it also reminded them that this was what they had fought so hard for.

When Harry held his first born for the first time he felt two things – unconditional love and fear. He was terrified that he would not live up to the role he was meant to now play. He had never had his own father there to set an example. He didn't know how to be a parent, all he learnt from the Durlseys was how not to be a parent. His nightmares went on for years and even now they revisit him sometimes but all he has to do is turn over in the bed to see Ginny or take a walk around his home to remind himself that they are all safe. He had wanted a family to love and call his own for as long as he could remember and now he had them. 

The guests for the wedding at the burrow arrived slowly, all of them taking their seats or going into the kitchen which was as always full of life and laughter. Nobody could ignore the beautiful girl who seemed to almost dance in the doorway. Her blonde almost white hair was in ringlets down to her waist, her skin was pale as snow and her smile was as breezy and kind as always. Luna had chosen to wear a yellow dress that looked as though it was made of lace and flowers woven together. She clearly still believed her father was right when he said wearing yellow to weddings brought luck.

As she entered the kitchen and was greeted by a grin and embrace from Ginny, her husband came in behind her. Neville had gone for simpler dress robes that were a navy blue however he wore a yellow tie and a sunflower was tucked into his lapel. As always, he went along with Luna with a smile and a look of adoration. However it wasn't Neville that grabbed everybody's attention but the children that followed them, one of whom was up in his arms. Ginny immediately scooped up Frank, their youngest. A little boy who had his father's round face and clumsy nature but his mothers white hair. Alice, their eldest entered holding her sister Dora's hand. Both girls had been named after their grandmothers, Neville's mother Alice and Lunas mother Pandora. Dora and Alice immediately drifted towards their friends Roxanne and Grace, the daughters of George and Angelina.