𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆

Sofia Carson as Eleanor Masen/Mikaelson

"You look so much like mother, Ellie."-Edward Masen/Cullen

"My little love, you are my wife, my world thank you for everything you've given me."-Niklaus Mikaelson

Eleanor and Edward Masen we're twins, but when only one died of the Spanish influenza, the other is left alone in the word.

Klaus Mikaelson, meets 17 year old Eleanor Masen and sees something in her. Call it love at first sight but they quickly fall in love on 1918. He turned her into a vampire on her 18 birthday because she was attacked by a vampire and later on got married in 1920 after 2 years of dating.

Eleanor and Klaus have been by each other sides through everything. And once klaus broke his curse, they were about to have kids thanks to a powerful witch who placed a spell on her.

Having Hope was everything to them. She was the families baby. Hope mikaelson born having a loving mother and father. What else do you need?

Getting a call from a old friend, Carlisle Cullen was a shocked but it was more shocking to find out your twin brother was alive? Kind of. Edward Cullen her older twin brother was alive, what will she think? Have will she feel?

 Edward Cullen her older twin brother was alive, what will she think? Have will she feel?

Should Hope be imprinted on???? By who???