𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"One thing you learn from Eleanor is don't mess with her family or else, you know your a goner

"One thing you learn from Eleanor is don't mess with her family or else, you know your a goner."

"Before I do how are you alive. Eleanor said you died of the Spanish influenza back in 1918." Klaus started, "she was heartbroken, left in the world alone. It was hard for her."

Edward looked guilty, "I couldn't go for her. I didn't want this life for her, I wanted her to fall in love, get married, have kids, then after a long and happy life die. You don't know how hard it was then finding out she disappear only 3 months after our 18 teen birthday. I was heartbroken, I was planning on watching over her after I had control of my blood-thirst...but I was to late." Klaus looked at him close and noticed he was being honest.

"She was attacked-"

"What!? What happened?!" Edward cut him off which didn't like. "I was getting there." Klaus snapped as everyone listen.

"We met two months before your birthday, she was at a book stone," klaus says softly it was obvious to everyone that he was in love with her, "she was having a bad day so we started talking, we continue talking for three months. On her 18 birthday, we went out to eat and would she went to the bathroom a vampire attack her. Don't worry I made sure to kill him but not before tormenting him. And lucky she had my blood in her System, turning her into a vampire." He looked angry at the end and Edward looked pretty upset. As everyone else was interested in the story, except for Bella she was upset her husband didn't tell her about his twin sister.

"We then started dating and got married in 1920 then 8 years ago we had our first daughter, Hope Mikaelson."

"Wait! Daughter? How is that possible?" Edward said as everyone but Carlisle and Esme were shocked, Rosalie was the most interested a vampire female was pregnant, she was all ears and her family could tell.

"Yeah thanks to my unknown sister at the time helped Eleanor have a child with me." Klaus said softly remember everything.

"Can we have children?" Rosalie asked which made klaus look at her.

"I don't think so but we enough power anything's possible." Klaus shrugged which made Rosalie smile and look at Emmett.

"Where is she?" Edward asked making klaus look at him before taking out his phone to text her.

"In la push but I'm about to text her." He says sending her,'come back to the Cullen's, it's safe...there something you need you know.' It said making her send back an 'Okay'.

"She's on her way with Hope."

"What about the wolves? Isn't it dangerous over there?" Alice asked as klaus said, "shape shifter can't smell us, we have the smell of any human to them."

As they talked a little a car was parked and klaus looked at Edward, "stay here." Before speeding away.

He saw Eleanor helping hope out of the car, "Ellie, Hope how was-"

"It was amazing daddy! I love the beach, you should come with us next time daddy!" Hope yelled running to klaus and hugging him.

Edward was looking from above smiling at the little girl who was his niece and his eyes went wide seeing his twin sister. She looks the same, my baby sister.

"You took her to the beach?" Klaus asked Eleanor who smiled. "Yeah, we decided to stop by and met some well." She then mouth 'shape shifters' and klaus nodded.

"Did anything happen?" Klaus asked worried making Eleanor shake her head, "no, it was fine."

"Mommy yelled at them because they almost hit me in the hit with a football." Hope giggled making klaus smirk, "yes sweetie I can imagine that, your mother is very-"

"Okay we get it!" Eleanor said before looking at her husband, "you texted what's wrong? Is the newborn-"

"She's in Control, but Ellie your brother is well..."

"Nik, please don't. I don't wanna talk about this."

"He's alive, Ella." That shocked Eleanor she has tears in her eyes, "Nik! This isn't funny! He's gone-" klaus put Hope down who was looking at her mother sadly.

Klaus hugging her, "he's a cold one." She vampire speed inside the house seeing all the cold ones and when her eyes landed on the person she was looking for tears where falling off her eyes.

"Eleanor-" Edward started, "Edward your alive." She said before she vampire speed away into the forest leaving Hope with klaus knowing she was safe with him.

She then broke down, she started sobbing and sat down against a tree with her hand on her knees.

Klaus sighed before looking at hope and back at the Cullen's. "Carlisle! Esme!" Both vampire speeded outside and klaus Neil down on the floor.

"Hope, My little wolf, stay here with Carlisle and Esme. I'll go get mommy okay? Promise daddy."

"I promise daddy." Hope says hugging klaus and going with Carlisle and Esme.

"Keep her safe or else-"

"We will." Esme interrupted as klaus nodded and speeded away to find his wife.

" Esme interrupted as klaus nodded and speeded away to find his wife

Awww Eleanor broke down!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and follow my account!

Check out for the other story's!!

(Outfit for Hope)