Surprise

"Yoongi, help me." Hoseok says, his voice sounding strained.

"Hm, with what?"

"I need your help. It doesn't matter what with. All it takes is you rolling over."

"But I'm tired."

"And I'm being attacked by your kids."

"Hey, you're the one that let me get them."

"Because I thought you'd help me!"

"Jesus Christ, Hoseok. Look at me." Yoongi says, sitting up and catching Hoseok's eyes that are wide along with the smile on his face.

"Yes babe?"

"Don't tell me lies to get me out of bed."

"I've done it before and I'll do it again. Also, this really isn't a lie. I woke up to an attack of little children and all I could hear were screams, giggles, and snores."

"Minchul, Kyunghee. Come give Papa some lovin'." Yoongi says, opening his arms up.

The ten year old boy and the five year old girl make their way over to Yoongi who pretends to be shot by Cupid's arrow with love for the two children.

"Hoseok, can you turn on the lights?"

"Papa, who are you talking to?" Minchul asks as he sits on Yoongi's thigh.

"Well I thought Dad was still here but he skit scadoodled when you guys got on the bed."

"What does skut scaboobled mean Papa?" Kyunghee asks.

"Skit scadoodled is a phrase I use instead of ran or left. It's just a silly term I use."

"Then why do you use it Papa?"

"Because the first time I used it, it made your Dad laugh at me and I realized I really liked seeing your Dad smile so I kept using it."

"I really like seeing Papa smile too." A voice says that did not come from a ten year old or a five year old. Yoongi looked up to the doorway to find Hoseok standing at the door with a giant balloon and a few wrapped boxes.

"Dad!" Minchul yelled as he ran to hug Hoseok's legs.

"Hey, woah, you're gonna knock your old man down."

"Oh, sorry Dad. What's in your hands Dad?"

"I got some presents for everyone. Here, grab this one on top and take it to your sister." Hoseok says, squatting so the little boy could grab the flat box.

"Kyung-ie, this is for you." Minchul says, handing the box to his little sister who tears into it to find it's a box of chocolates.

"Open it Kyungie."

"Papa, there's paper in here." Kyunghee says as she opens the box.

"Yeah. Look, it says 'Ticket to see Frozen 2'. You hear that? You're going to see Frozen 2, baby." Yoongi says with a smile.

"Really? Can I dress up like a princess today Papa?"

"Always because you're my little princess."

"What did I get Dad?" Minchul asks, jumping around.

"You got this box." Hoseok says, nodding to the next box.

Minchul opens the box at lightning speed to find his own box of chocolates. Minchul opens his chocolates to find tickets to see Lego Movie 2.

"Woah, Papa, look!" Minchul says as he waves the tickets in front of Yoongi's face.

"Woah, what day does it say they're for, Minchie?"