11.

KTH POV

The school day had ended, and I was waiting at my apartment for Jungkook to come. I was extremely anxious, thinking about everything that could happen when he came. All I could do was hope for the best.

Ding dong  (A/N: *insert Jungkook voice*)

I got up to answer the door.

When I opened the door, I saw Jungkook standing there in a white t-shirt, jeans, and timberlands (A/N: of course), with his backpack slung over his shoulder. He looked me in the eyes, and smiled. I blushed of course, looking at the ground and opening the door wider for him to come in. I lead him to my living room and gestured for him to sit down.

"You don't live with your parents?" Jungkook asked, raising one eyebrow.

I shook my head.

"No."

I could sense that he was waiting for me to elaborate, so I sighed and explained.

"They kicked me out a couple years ago when they found out I was gay." I said, mumbling the last part.

"That's bullshit!" Jungkook exclaimed, surprising me. "So you have been living here on your own ever since?"

I didn't know how to answer that question. Tell him the truth, or lie? Maybe a bit of both.

"Well," I started. "After they kicked me out I moved in with my boyfriend, but eventually we broke up, causing me to have to move out of his place. I then moved here since the rent was low." I explained, keeping the details as vague as possible.

He hummed.

"Ugh, I'm such a bad host, do you want anything to eat?" I asked.

"If its not any trouble, yes please." He said shyly.

"Of course its not. Are you okay with ramen?"

"Sure."

I left to get his food with a heavy heart.

JJK POV

He came back and gave me the ramen. I thanked him, patting the space beside me for him to sit down. He sat hesitantly.

I can't believe that he lives here alone, just because of his homophobic parents. Though, deep down, I was happy he was gay. I hadn't really told him, but I was too. I think that I like him. I was often finding myself cooing over his little habits and things he did, so that was an obvious sign.  Plus, I always had this strong urge to protect him at all costs. I know he has his secrets that he is not telling me, especially about his ex boyfriend. I could see right through his lies. But, I'm not going to push him to tell me.

I was happily eating my ramen, when I looked over to see him playing with is hands. Why wasn't he eating?

"Hey, why don't you eat some too?"

He looked up from his hands, startled. He shook his head.

"I'm not hungry."

I took a moment to think, trying to recall a time I saw him eating within the last two weeks. I don't think I have seen him eat anything in a while, since every lunch he just sat and talked to me claiming that he 'had a big breakfast'. I took a moment to observe him. He was so skinny. How did I not notice this before? Why had he stopped eating?

"Tae, you need to eat something."

"I'm not h-hungry. I-I ate a b-big mea-"

I shushed him by grabbing his hand.

"Are you okay? Why did you stop eating?" I asked gently.

I saw tears well up in his eyes as he tried to pull his arm out of my grasp. He looked panicked as I tightened my grip.

"It's not a big d-deal, rea-really," He tried to cover it up, still trying to get out of my hold.

"Tae, this isn't good. Just tell me what's wron-"

"P-Please d-don't leave m-me," He started crying. I widened my eyes at him."I-I don't know w-what to do- I fell b-back into my eating d-disorder when J-Jiminie left. I-I just c-couldn't h-help it, I-I-"

I quickly put down my ramen and hugged him, letting him cry into my shoulder. I should've noticed earlier, even hugging him now, he was so frail and thin.

"Shh, Tae I will not ever leave you. But you really should eat, love."

He lifted himself from my shoulder, tears still rolling down his cheek. I raised my hand and wiped the tears away with my thumbs.

"Kook, do you think I'm a freak now?" He asked, looking up into my eyes.

"No, Tae, never." I kissed his forehead. When I pulled away, I saw he was blushing furiously, staring at me with wide eyes. I chuckled.

Cute.

"Can you do me a favor though?" 

He hummed.

"With my help, can you start eating more? We'll start slow. Please Tae? I can stand to see you like this." I pleaded.

He looked hesitant, but let out a small smile.

"Okay, Kookie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi-

I totally rushed this part iM sOrRY

Btw I take back what I said about updating daily. I will try my best to, but I can't promise a chapter everyday.

How are you all? Hope you're good. Stay Strong<3 Fighting!!

-remisae