Update: Not A Chapter, Sorry!

Hello, my snowflakes! 

So, I'm not sure who on here is someone who actively looks at this for updates, but I thought I would just warn future readers.

Essentially, I decided its been a long time since I last updated, and I know sometimes people don't like notes like this, believe me, I have been on the other end, but if you're like me, I'm hoping you'll understand.

To start off, I thought I would let you know that I am a Grade 12 High School Student. Anyone in High School understands how much work you need just to get through one course, although everyone is different.

High School has obviously been hard on me, my anxiety got worse (so bad, I had constant stomach aches for a year (in the beginning), now they're just there every once in a while), little free time, self-confidence issues have worsened as well as self-esteem issues. Procrastination has never been worse for me and I barely have the motivation to do homework anymore. Plus time management issues are a huge thing and prioritizing what to do first is difficult.

Fortunately for me, my hell ends in about 16 weeks.

There were positives though, I feel like I have improved on test taking if only a little (I have gotten a little better at taking less time, and not freaking out about the questions and spending too much time on one question). I feel like I'm more committed to my friends then in Grade 9 (and I communicate more with them), plus a few other positives.

Every year of High School for me has been basically the same (except school work, anxiety and my ADHD varied), except then came this year.

I believe I mentioned this on my Wattpad but I moved to San Diego for four months (end of August, to mid-December) before moving back to where I live. I had to take online schooling (which for future reference, kids with ADHD and procrastination issues, I do not recommend this) and I didn't achieve the goal I wanted. I worked on my Data Management course mostly, and only have midterm marks for Data Management and Writer's Craft. I barely have touched English. When I got home from San Diego, I only worked on Data Management and Writer's Craft (mostly Data Management again), until I had to go back to my school for the second semester. This means that logically I currently have 7 courses on my plate. Technically speaking though, it's only 5 for me as I'm trying to do all my courses at school plus complete Data Management this month and then Writer's Craft and English over the other coming months. As you can see, not a lot of free time.

Why the life update? Well, it does contribute to why I don't work on the story. The other factor for me is, I'm not in the fandom at the current moment.

Sometimes I'll get into 5 Seconds of Summer for a day or two and update, other times it is One Direction (which was the reason I originally posted this, as I got lots done months ago after not touching it for a year), and the obvious one, Descendants. Each time I build on the story of the fandom I'm into. As of a couple of days ago, it was partly a surprise fandom (which will be mentioned in one chapter), and some actors (whom I love and ship together) I added to the story. It was mostly I got into 5SOS fanfics for an hour, which got me into this. But the others do play a part as well!

If you have gotten this far, you can kinda already tell why I don't update this that often.

The issue for me is that I promised myself I would at least be one and a half to two chapters ahead of the chapter I post. Right now, I have the chapter after this complete, just might need to do some editing. After this chapter, I had it done and thought it needed more until I wrote 2000 words more than needed and decided anything I added would turn into a bonus chapter that will come after that one instead of the original chapter I planned to put after that one. That chapter is only halfway done.

My issue with this story is I have information, and I have the beginning and end planned but not the stuff in between. I only have some of those. That and I have to remember how I incorporated some of the characters in the first place. I will say though this is one of the few stories I have actually built upon, so don't lose hope that I will end this story. It just might take a few years.

So to brighten your mood, I'll tell a few things about what's to come in upcoming chapters, ones I have done as well as ones that I haven't started but I have ideas.

Know that Descendants Original Characters will have a newish storyline (and ships) or more specifically a part to the story that isn't canon. But it's not all of them, it is only specifically a few of them. Which ones? You will have to figure that out. I will drop hints every once a while but otherwise, it might not play a key factor until the sequel I have ideas for. If I do a sequel though, it's most likely going to be like a mini-sequel (unless I get an epic idea) following Descendants 2 and then once Descendants 3 comes out, I will have to play around with it. It might be two mini-sequels then.

Actually, on the topic of Descendants 3, just thought I would let you know I created this idea I believe a little before Descendants 2. In Descendants 3, I am aware they added Hades and Dr. Facilier and his daughter (the new one) but for my story, they do not exist, only my versions do. I'm still 50/50 whether or not I will include Freddie. Not sure if I will take ideas from it though, like where Hades and Dr. Facilier hang and stuff (their "lairs" or whatever).

Another note, another fandom (this one a part of the plot) will be joining us!

I'm not sure if I should tag it or not, but I most likely will when they get introduced.

And the new fandom is...

Markiplier and Jacksepticeye!

Youtubers and good buddies (for those who do not know them), which technically means, some people associated with them might be in this as well (if only minor).

I was originally not going to mention them, but I thought they are only going to be passive characters so why not.

I won't mention if it's them or their nicer alter egos that will be joining us until its time to introduce them. I think I will end this note here though, as it's getting a little long. Hope you don't mind I gave you a life update and a story update. As for when I post the next chapter, that I cannot tell you. It could be a week or months from now. Who knows with me.

I might delete this note when I post it, but I can keep it up for anyone who wants it. Just let me know in the comments below!

I will let you know, as my fandoms vary all the time, just if your curious about how my brain works, I'm into Fantastic Beasts and Supernatural mainly as of now, with Merlin and Marvel on the side. It's been switching up between those four for a couple of months now. The only reason I decided to write this note was that Descendants 3 just got a teaser trailer which pumped me up.

Anyway, I think that's all for today! Please do enjoy what I already have though :D

•~=+=~•

Note: For Supernatural fans (or just anyone), enjoy the video I attached. It is one of my favourite video edits of all time as well as my favourite Sam Winchester video. And I left a gif (kinda related to this note) for Fantastic Beasts fans. 

•~=+=~•

All writing mistakes are my own. 

Leave a Vote/Comment if you enjoyed!

Ask me any questions if you are confused.

Bye bye Snowflakes! ❄️