v

Catra pulled into a McDonald's parking lot and parked her motorcycle with Adora still holding tight on to her. Catra turned her motorcycle off and put the kickstand down. Adora got off the bike and took off the helmet showing off a messy head of hair that was slightly falling out of a ponytail.

"That was fun!" Adora smiled, almost yelling due to her ears being blown out from the wind. Catra chuckled and took Adora's hand to lead her into the McDonald's.

"What would you like? My treat." Catra smiled at Adora.

"You don't have to pay for me." Catra shrugged, brushing off the comment. "I can't really eat greasy food anyway." Catra's smile started to fade, but Adora's smile grew. "I wouldn't be opposed to ice cream though." Catra brightened up and turned to go order leaving Adora in the middle of a McDonald's blushing.

After getting their food, the two girls sat across from each other at a small table in the corner. Catra, eating a burger, looked up to see Adora messily licking her ice cream cone. Catra chuckled and Adora stopped to look at the other girl. They looked in each others eyes with tinted cheeks and small smiles.

"You uh, have something on your face." Catra stuttered pointing to Adora who had a smudge of ice cream on her cheek. Adora took a napkin and cleaned off her face.

"Did I get it?"

"Yeah." Catra smiled nervously and looked down at her food. "So where did you move from?"

"Oh well I'm a foster kid and my last foster home was a couple cities over."

"I'm in foster care too."

"Really?"

"Yeah, but my foster family kinda sucks."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry." Both girls looked at anything other than each other with awkward air between them. "We should get going, it's getting late." Both girls got up, silently throwing their trash away. They walked to where the motorcycle was parked and they got on. Adora put on her helmet and Catra put Adora's address into the GPS. 

They got to Adora's house and Catra put the bike in neutral. Adora took off the helmet and exposed the same helmet hair from before.

"I had a good time." Adora smiled and gave the helmet back to Catra. 

"Me too. Maybe we can do it again sometime." Catra smiled and put on her helmet before Adora could reply and drove off.

Adora walked into the house with a big smile on her face and saw her foster family sitting and eating at the table.

"Hey, you're home late." Netossa yelled across the dining room.

"I was out with a friend." Adora replied slowly inching towards the stairs hoping she could retire to her room quickly.

"A friend huh?" Frosta looked over at Adora and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut up." Adora rolled her eyes and tried to end the conversation. "We just went out to eat."

"That's good." Spinnerella smiled.

"Anyway I have a lot of homework so I'm going upstairs." Adora quickly ran up the stairs to her room before she could get a reply. She took out her phone and jumped in bed getting ready to tell her friends about what happened.

"GUYS!!!" Adora waited for a reply and was quickly satisfied.

"What's going on?" Bow asked.

"Ok so I needed a ride after practice and I was just standing in the parking lot when all of a sudden Catra Clark said she would give me one" -Adora

"Really? I would think she would kill anyone who got close to her bikie." -Glimmer

"But that's not all. SHE TOOK ME TO MCDONALDS!!!" -Adora

"Like a date?" -Bow

"I have no idea but it was fun and she's really sweet." -Adora

"I'm sorry did you just say that she's sweet?!?" -Glimmer

"Yeah, she bought me ice cream." -Adora

"Did you get her number ;)" -Bow

"Shit! I gave her my number but I didn't get hers." -Adora

"Just get it from her tomorrow if she doesn't text you tonight." -Glimmer

"Yes do that." -Bow

"Ok I'll do that. Thanks guys." -Adora

"No problem :)" -Glimmer

"Good night!" -Adora

"Goodnight" -Glimmer

"Goodnight." -Bow

Adora put her phone away and sighed at how she forgot to get Catra's number. She went to take a shower and washed her hair. When she got out she tried to do her homework and gave up 20 minutes in and got ready for bed. She took out her phone and checked her messages hoping that she had gotten a message, but her notifications were empty. She gave up and browsed Twitter and Instagram for a while brightening up with every notification until noticing that it wasn't the notification she wanted. She turned off her phone and tried to sleep, failing and giving up after a couple minutes to go back to her phone. She stayed on her phone until slowly falling asleep and hoping that she would get the notification she wanted soon.

this was kinda short and kinda bad and I suck at updating, but I hope someone likes. this is supposed to be a slow burn, but honestly I just want them to be together, but we'll see what happens cuz I have no plan for this so ya.