BEFORE YOU READ

This is a work of fiction. The characters in this book are not real. The people in this book will not accurately be portrayed, and they have been somewhat turned into a character to fit a fictional narrative.

I DO NOT mean to disrespect any of the following people:
-Luke Hemmings and his family
-Michael Clifford and his family
-Ashton Irwin and his family
-Calum Hood and his family
-Sierra Deaton
-Crystal Leigh
-Anybody else who may be affiliated with 5 Seconds of Summer

ANY OF THE MUSIC USED DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AND WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY. ALL OF THE CREDIT GOES TO ITS RESPECTFUL OWNERS.

The ORIGINAL CHARACTERS INCLUDE:

-Ariel Vo "Astrid Valentine"
-Maxi "M" Madden
-Aria Valderez

This story has mentions of/includes:
-Sexual activity
-Cheating
-Toxic relationships
-Substance abuse
-Swearing
-Violence

Understanding the layout:

Each chapter will contain lyrics, events in present time, and flashbacks. Lyrics will be bolded, present events will be in regular format, and flashbacks will be italicized

EXAMPLE...

"(Insert lyrics here)/(Insert lyrics here)/Insert lyrics here)."

Neither of them wanted to talk about what came through the speakers at that point, but they knew they would have to at some point. 

"Don't say anything," he whispered as soon as the girl across from him opened his mouth. "I can't deal with the pain right now."

She nodded. As always, she was understanding. Somehow, her eyes were able to look into his mind, and she understood exactly how he felt and why, and so she shut her mouth. Her arms pulled him closer to her body, and they sat there in silence, both thinking about what hanging in the air. 

"You're so fucking selfish," a voice shouts from downstairs.

She laid upstairs in her bed, about to fall asleep, but of course, nothing ever went her way. Every night it seemed like her roommate and his girlfriend had to come home, fighting about something stupid. She should really begin to start expecting every night to be like this to be honest...
...
Simple enough, right? I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to vote at the end of each chapter!