Chapter 4: Outed

"Harry, truth or dare, kiss or swear?" Lavender asked quietly, while thinking over what to say. Harry shifted uncomfortably.

    "Umm... Truth?" He almost asked. Hermione passed him the bottle of veritaserum, and he took a swig. Lavender fluttered her eyes at him, and quickly took advantage of his response.

    "Do you like girls?" She liked the thought of getting with Harry, because he was rich and famous, but he never seemed happy with Ginny or Cho. After he and Ginny broke up, she kept sending him signals that she was interested, but he seemed to ignore them all. When she asked Harry this, his eyes widened, and Blaise shouted,

    "What the hell?!" Lavender winced, responding,

    "I'm just wondering, Blaise!" She wined. Harry stuttered at this question.

"Umm..." Hermione and Pansy exchanged excited looks. "I... no." Harry almost whispered, his head bowed. Lavender was astonished and disappointed.

    "Wait, so you're gay?!" She shrieked. Hermione glared at her.

"Do you have a problem with that, Lavender?" Hermione rushed over and crouched next to Harry, gently placing a hand on his shoulder. Lavender looked scared as she realised what she had said.

    "No, sorry Harry. I was just surprised, with you dating Ginny and all." Harry glanced awkwardly around the room. Blaise looked like he wasn't surprised, Ron had a look of shock on his face, which he quickly replaced with a meager smile, and Draco quickly tried to hide the smile on his face, which Harry thought was odd.

"Uh, yeah. I didn't really... I mean..." Harry faltered. Ron piped up.

"It's not that big of a deal, man. You're still the same you." This brought a smile to Harry's face, as he had been anticipating a worse reaction.

"Thanks, Ron. Can we move on now?" Hermione quickly nodded. "Ok, Blaise, you're next."

"Ok, um, Pansy. Truth or dare, kiss or swear." Pansy thought about it for a minute.

"Ummm... swear." Blaise thought about what to say, then jumped up and walked over to her.

"I want you to promise to not laugh for the rest of this game." Pansy looked slightly offended, but gave in when her shin started to form a bruise, and sighed.

"Alright, I promise." She muttered, shaking his hand. Eventually, It got to Pansy's turn, after Draco made Ron smash an abandoned painting over his head. Pansy turned to Draco.

"Draco, truth or dare, kiss or swear." She smiled playfully at him.

"Kiss." He announced, winking at Lavender. Blaise shoved him, and he put his hands up in surrender. Pansy, grinning, said,

"I dare you to kiss Harry." A silence fell over the room. Harry's cheeks flushed a deep red, and he stared down Hermione, who's eyes widened innocently, seemingly saying 'I don't know what you're talking about'. Draco glared at Pansy, then nervously glanced at Harry.

"No way am I kissing Potter." He said, seemingly disgusted. As he said that, however, he felt a pang in his neck, and his hand rushed up to hold it, wincing. "No, I don't care. Hurt me all you want, I'm not doing that." The longer he stayed away from Harry, the more his neck seized up. Pansy giggled at him, and then slapped her hand to her shin, and immediately stopped laughing, glaring at Blaise. Eventually, the pain was too much for Draco to take, and he rushed over to Harry. Harry ducked his head, not wanting to have his first kiss with Draco for a fucking game. He didn't even know if Draco actually liked him.

"If it makes you feel any better, Harry, Draco's also gay." Pansy stated, and immediately cowered as Draco raised his arm as if to punch her. "NO DON'T I'M SORRY" He stopped, not wanting to harm his friend. He seemed content to stare at her menacingly.

"Is that true, Draco?" Harry asked feebly. The use of his first name made Draco spin around and make eye contact with Harry, who looked overjoyed, but also embarrassed. Draco couldn't respond, because it felt like his neck was being stabbed by a knife. Harry continued, "Is it true you're-" He was cut off by Draco's lips smashing into his. Immediately, all pain went away as Draco felt Harry's soft lips on his. Draco placed his hand on Harry's neck, pulling him closer. Then, Harry's lips began to open. He slipped his tongue in, and heard Harry moan softly. Embarrassed, Harry pulled away, attempting to hide the smile on his face. Draco was astonished. He never thought kissing Harry would be so... pleasant. Then he looked up, and everyone was staring at them, Hermione and Pansy grinning, Blaise and Ron looking a bit grossed out, and Lavender looking slightly sad.