Exclusive

POSSIBLE HOUSEHOLD

Back in the states, Kim wakes up in her bedroom, walks down the stairs and goes to the kitchen for breakfast. When she enters, she sees her mother reviewing her itinerary for the week on her tablet, and her father leaned against the counter reading the newspaper. "Good morning" she says kindly.

"Good morning Kimmie-Cub" her father replies, "sleep well."

"Wonderfully" she says as she turns on the television set on the counter. A news station is playing and the news anchor reports on the incident in London.

-Long-time criminal, Dr. Drakken, has been taken into custody along with his associate under the charges of stealing prototypical equipment and holding civilians hostage in London two days ago. The blue-faced criminal's efforts were thwarted by teen hero, now college student, Kim Possible.

"Oh Kim," her mother cut in, "back in the game so soon. Wouldn't you and Ron rather take some time off now that school is over."

"An entire city being threatened by mind control," Kim argued, "I'm not taking any chances, even if it is Drakken." She grabbed a slice of toast off the plate on the table and sat across from her mother. "Where are Tim and Jim?"

"Oh, your brothers are at the high school" her mother answered.

"In the summer?!"

"They've convinced Mr. Barkin to fund a more extensive science program and a start-up robotics club" she continued.

"Now that they are heading into their senior year," her father finished her thought, "they wanted to get some underclassmen to start some projects they had in-mind." Kim was going to say something complementary about her brothers, until the sound of the door opening and closing interrupted her.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Dr. P" Ron exclaims excitedly, which Kim's parents immediately greet him with utter friendliness. "And a lovely morning to you KP" he says kissing her head.

"Morning Ron, you up for anything today."

"By anything, I hope you mean Grande Nacos at Bueno Nacho, a BOOYAH" Ron cheered. Rufus popped his round head out of his pocket full of excitement, "Mmmm, Nacos!"

"Alright, let's not get ahead of ourselves," she said sarcastically. "I have to work at Banana from 9 to 4 today, I'll call you when I'm done, and we'll head over afterward."

"Cool, my parents want me to look after Hana for the day" he explained.

"Sweet, you wanna ride back to your place?"

"I've never said no to a free ride from my lady."

"Ronald," Kim's father said poking fun at what he had said.

"Oh' ha..., sorry sir," Ron answered with a blush.

"Ah, I'm just giving you a hard time son"

Kim finished breakfast and went to grab her stuff. "So Ron," Mrs. Possible spoke, "I know I've probably asked this for the hundredth time, but how is Middleton Community College."

Ron replied with a clench of his fist and a celebratory jerk of his arm. "Never better Dr. P. But uh, now they're asking me to select a major."

"You haven't picked a major yet?!" Mrs. Possible responded.

"See that's the thing, I don't know what I want to do. Plus, I feel comfortable working at Smarty Mart"

"That's fine Ron, but wouldn't your folks like to see you in a much more stable position." Ron had been contemplating whether he wanted to make his position at Smarty Mart permanent or not. To him, it was the dream job that just kept his spirits up. However, he had been working there for almost three years and had only gotten one raise.