(1) Alone in Chem

In my sophomore year of high school, I had this HUGE crush on one of my partners in my pre-AP chemistry class. For privacy's sake, we'll call him Sean. While not being the best students, we were still the smartest in the class, and had it pretty easy going most days. Our class, of course, was the last class of the day. Even though we didn't do much, the teacher thought we were "good kids" and that we were fairly responsible. Me and Sean normally took our time to pack up because 1) he always taped the hell out of my things, literally, he once put so much tape on my phone that it took me two hours to get it all off, and my marker box still has tape on it to this day all in the name of "keeping me safe," and 2) we were generally slow people to begin with.

One day, our teacher, miss Asley had to go right when school got out, and we were the only students left in the classroom. We were still quite a ways from being done packing up, so she approached us and said,"Look guys, I have to go like right now. Just be good and don't tell anyone that I let you two be in here without any adult supervision." We both nodded our heads in agreement, and miss Asley left immediately after.

    A few seconds pass and Sean looks over to me saying, "Wow, she must have a lot of trust in us, I mean, we're teenagers, goodness knows what we could be doing right now." He had somewhat of a look of amazement in his eyes.

    Before the fanfic starts, I would like to give a quick description of Sean. Sean has shoulder length blonde hair, which he always wears down. His brown eyes are usually drawn to something geeky, which to me was a good thing. He loved anime and puzzle games and almost always had on a geeky shirt. He's around six feet even, compared to my five feet and five inches. I would say his main quirk was simply messing with my stuff. Some examples of this include the tape incidents above, and making a colossal eraser out of four of my smaller erasers. He also liked to play on my phone from time to time, and had an absolute lack of understanding of snapchat. Okay, do you have all of that? Good.

*Fanfic Begins*

I gazed up from zipping my backpack to see him smile. I felt a grin appear on my face as well and heard the words come out of my mouth, almost without warning, "Well, that all depends on what you want to do." I could sense the slight blush on my face from the sudden change in my personality.

    Sean slowly walked over, as if trying not to startle me, and cupped my cheek in his hand. I leaned in, his warm fingers were so welcoming on my skin. In the softest voice I've ever heard come out of his mouth, he said, "For starters," he leaned in, "I have always wanted to try this..." Just inches away from my face, I could feel and see him lean in even more; that is, until I closed my eyes. There was a soft tingle as his lips touched mine.

    For a moment, I wasn't sure what to do, but something inside took over. My arms snaked their way around his neck, subsequently deepening the kiss. We stayed like that for what was probably only a few seconds, but felt like minutes. Slowly, we drew back. Our faces were once again only inches apart as we both took a breath.

Suddenly feeling more courageous, I found the nerve to coo, "If that's only the starter, then what's coming next?"

He smirked, "Well, that all depends on what you want to do."

I grinned once again, and brought my lips up to his left ear-lobe, kissing it. Then, I slowly took it into my mouth. I moved my mouth to the spot just below his ear-lobe, the start of his jawline and started to kiss again. Considering this was my first time doing anything intimate, I thought I was doing well; until he began laughing. Taken by surprise, I immediately backed up.

"What is it, did I do something wrong? I'm sorry, It's my first time doing this sort of thing, it was probably terrible. I know you've probably done this sort of thing a lot, and I'm probably the worst." The words all just flew out of me. By the time I had finished my last sentence, I had backed a few feet away from him. He looked me in the eyes and closed the gap. He slowly drew his gaze down to my hands, and gently held them in his own. Again, he looked me in the eyes.

"I've never done this before. I promise you. Nothing about it felt bad or wrong to me, and there is no way you could possibly be the worst." I saw the sincerity in his eyes, yet couldn't believe it.

"If you really mean that, then why did you laugh?" I needed an answer, my confidence and pride were on the line.

"I have bad mechanisms for this sort of thing, feelings. I just couldn't believe that I was kissing you; and that you kissed me back! I like you. I have for a while now." He paused, looking for the right words to say, "You are special to me, and you returned the affection I showed you... I've wanted something like this to happen, but I never really expected that it would. You could probably imagine my surprise when it did. It was like something out of a fantasy."

Feeling better after he said that, I asked such a dorky question, "So... does that mean you think I'm fantastical?" I smiled and licked my lip.

He looked at my lips, then my eyes again and reassured me, "Sydney, you're so fantastic that you belong in a J.K. Rowling novel." That made me laugh. Even I couldn't expect such a geeky response. We drew together again, our lips met, and all was well in our world as we kissed away the doubts we had before.

Authors Note: Hi guys, I was wondering what you think, it's my first time doing something like this, so I hope you enjoyed it. Also, sorry if this is very similar to other things you have read on here, I read a lot of stuff on Wattpad, so I can't really say weather or not I'm accidentally coping another person's book.