💞Part 1💞

Not again!!
Someone was staring at me continuously, it would be Ravi.
He is the only one, who knows every detailed information about me.
This was the time of my tuition... and this was the time of Ravi staring me. I don't understand what he wanted from me,  but who cares its none of my business I ignored him.. Reaching to the tuition, I got indulged with my special friends, who were everything for me..they have been supporting me at my every good and bad situation that I faced in my life.

After my tuition was over on the way I met him again the boy Ravi, with flowers and chocolate in his hand, oh! I remember it was valentine day, how can I forget!
" I really love you Misthi, please say yes, I can't live without you," he said.

we can be friends but not more than that, Ravi I am not interested in such things  hope you understand"
As I was the girl not interested in any of such relationships and all those blah! blah! , for me, love doesn't mean becoming a gf ,bf but it was a feeling expressing care, promise, unconditional love like parents does, which I think is impossible in this world now.
After that scenario got over I just ran to my home reaching there I stuck to the phone, where I found lots of messages on my inbox, it had been always an exciting job for me to read such funny and weird messages...😂😂  
oops!!😑😑 whats was that
message sent, oh! no! i always create such troubles for myself, and after a second reply came.
"who are you?".
Well! I was bored at that time, so i thought that i should reply to him and do some time pass,
" Can't you see my name on my profile Its misthi?"
His name was Sid, it's cute, but also rude😑... I mean who asks" who are you" to a lovely beautiful girl, also when first message is from her side..

His replies and my messages were just as we both were very old fighters, we started fighting without reason, but if someone reads our chat they would burst out of laughter.. our catfight was like this:

Sid: I was not asking about name duffer, I was asking if you know me or are you just someone talking with no reason.

I(Mishti): Excuse me, Mr. it was a mistake, i don't have any craze to talk with you, okay😏😏

Sid: Actually you are right, you don't have any craze, but you are my fan, i know, i know, i can understand your feelings girl. 😎

I: O hello! Don't try to use your unused brain, all boys are the same.. nobody is your fan here. Bada aya feeling vala😂😂

we daily used to have such silly and funny fights and suddenly we became friends, no not friends but best friends, he used to tease me every now and then and kept my name Mini from Mishti.

After 2 years...
We are still friends, he is in London well settled and I am completing my education.

One day I was returning home from my college and i noticed someone looking me continuously, i think he Would be Ravi, he is the only person who used to stare at me every time i passes by...
I asked him how he was but he talked to me as if he didn't know who i am,
" are you Ravi" i asked
" yes, i am" our conversation held only for 5 to 6 min. and i took his phone number.

During the night, when i was trying to sleep...I started thinking about the boy Ravi.. who looked me every time.. "he was looking different but i didn't remember his face clearly, but he said he was Ravi, I think he was Ravi".. let it be i should sleep..

Waking up at morning, i saw at least 10 calls from Sid.........

                   AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, 😊this was the first part of my story.... next part will be continued soon... hope you are enjoying it...  😉
if you love it may vote it😉 also comment your opinions regarding my story.  😉
  keep smiling guys, lots of love ... from ASHU... 😘