💞part:2💞

Half broken sleep with heavy eyes... 😑 it was really hilarious to see 10 calls that disturbed me at early 5 Am😣 but still, i was trying call that stupid person😑
and he picks the call!
with a sarcastic way, he said:
"Are you alive or dead"😆

"Dead!!" 😑 I answered.

"what??"😕

"what, what now! are you talking with my spirit?" don't ask such silly questions, you Sidni (I usually tease him calling Sidni)  and tell me what's the reason of calling me so , early morning and  also 10 times"

"nothing much it's just i wanted to thank you!😅"
"But for what"😑
"nothing serious, its that you are very sweet and... very kind and... very frank... and cool.. and.....
" Wait, Wait, Tell what do you want from me ?"
" Oh! no, no, I am just appreciating you .. Misthi, I don't need anything"
" you took my real name 😱😵.😑 there is no other reason for this monkey to be so sweet😂, tell me fast!"
"Aeh!heh! 😅😅if you are insisting me this much so I think i should speak up now, Actually i am in love😶and i don't know what to do know, you are a girl better understands a girl and also my bestie, please help me😅"
"ooooh, 😂😂😂 you are in love, oh my god, hahaha...."
I was not able to control my laugh after that, this monkey also loves someone, this Sidni... but I controlled somehow and asked him a bit of question so that i could help him..

"ok answer me some questions then I will see what can i do "
"Ok Mini," he said
"first question, what is the name of the girl?"
"ahh! 😅 Don't know" he answered
"😑😑😑 ok next, what did she do?"
"ahh!😅Don't know"the same answer again.
"Oh! god.. next, how she looks?"
"hehe! beautiful😍 , gorgeous, osm, fab, princess......."
And he keeps on saying till I didn't interrupt him.
"Oye, come back, to this world now 😂.."
" you don't know anything about her, how can you love her without even knowing her name.."
as usual and as expected from him he said:
"you are for what? , you will help me na"
I haven't even met Sid ever as he was in London after his 2-year course, even not in India.... and how could i promise him for such things if we were the one who haven't met.
"let's meet Sid, we don't have even met yet! "
" Oh! I forgot, actually I reached India yesterday morning, i was also planning for the same.."
" And you are telling me now"
our talk has no end, we when start talking it used to end after 3 hours..
"ok bye, see you soon Sid."
"ok bye, same here.. meet you tomorrow at the park after 4 pm."
"Yeah, great."
As I disconnected the call, I saw written 10:01 on my screen, I ran towards the bathroom and took a shower as fast as a bullet train, And there I led towards my college.
I met there with a new girl whose name was Anju, she was new to the college, we started talking and studying together and became good friends.
One day,i asked her if she wanna company me towards home, and she agreed, We used to have a lot of fun together, This made me busy with her and made my boreness away.
The next day it was 4:15, I was waiting for him at  park. i was really nervous to know how he looks..
and Then suddenly I saw him.. i was just shocked really surprised......

==============
Author's note 💞❤
hey guys! this is my part 2 of book unexpected, unconditional love.❤ hope you all are enjoying it.😉
if you love it may vote it..👍 also do comment your opinions 😊 and can also comment why she would be shocked & surprised for ... 😉
♡♡♡lots of love from Ashu♡♡❤💞