030. dylan; imagine

you are all at a party, it's late at night but you and your boyfriend dylan are still wide awake.

"dyl, there is a creepy guy over there by the bar. he keeps staring at me and it's freaking me out." you say, gesturing him to do something about it. dylan gets really protective when it comes to people like this, he gets really angry and walks over to the bar.
"who thinks that they have the nerve to keep staring at my girl then huh?!" he says raising his voice. everyone became silent and stared back at him with confusion.
"if i don't find out who it was by the end of tonight, then we are going to have some trouble! that is my gorgeous girlfriend and she is only mine! no one else's!"

the creepy guy slowly stood up and glared at dylan. he looked at you, up and down,
"wow you are one hot chick!" he says winding up dylan. you got really uncomfortable and ran into another room crying.
"that's just wrong man! you made my girlfriend run away because you are so sick! you better stay back or else!"  dylan said becoming very defensive. the creepy guy tried to test dylan,
"or else what huh?". then dylan replied by saying,

"if you don't leave my girlfriend alone then you will have to deal with me, ki hong, thomas and will.  ki hong came ho behind dylan with the boys and now they were all crowding around this creepy guy in a circle,
"sorry to brake it to you" the man started,
"but your girlfriend is mine now" dylan got confused for a second and paused. he looked up at the guy and stared.
"what have you done to her!"

suddenly everybody heard a loud scream from the room you ran into. everybody knew that it was your scream.
"y/n!" dylan screamed,
"what did you do to her!"
the creepy guy started laughing and grinning widely. he then said in a weird voice,
"oh don't worry, my men have just taken her. they have taken her into a room, that you will never find. then, she will be mine forever!" will walked up to him and shouted loudly in his face,
" you better give her back to dylan or you won't be alive by the end of this argument!" before the man could respond to him, dylan ran away into the room your screams came from.

he found you curled up in a ball in the corner of the room. you were in so much pain. you weren't dead yet, but you were not moving. you were to afraid to.  when you saw dylan's face, you took a sigh of relief.
"dyl, i told them to stop, so many times! but they just wouldn't stop beating me!" you said, starting to cry. he looked at all of the cuts and bruises that the men had given you.
"i'm so sorry. i should have protected you more. i have never loved anyone as much as you!" dylan whispered quietly tears falling from his eyes.

the rest of the boys came in, except will. you and dylan look over at them.
"will has got the man pinned down on the floor, we have called the cops and told them that it was an emergency. are you ok y/n?" thomas asked, flushed.
"i'm fine." you said as you slowly sat up, wincing in pain.
"ok good, dylan keep an eye on y/n, ok? we are going to go help will!" the boys ran out of the room, leaving you and dylan alone together.

"they hurt me pretty bad" you said looking petrified.
"i won't ever let them do it again, ok?" dylan reassured you.
"thank you, dyl"
"no problem" he said gazing into your eyes.
you pulled his face up to yours, crashing your lips upon each others.
"i love you."

~