032. thomas; imagine

imagine you were in group b and thomas was in group a.

y/n pov;

we were walking around the scorch, trying to find the wckd base. me and the others missed aris so much. he was like a little brother to all of us. we were walking through an abandoned building when we ran into this other group of people, all boys with one girl. which was strange, as our group was all girls, and one boy. damn, now i've made myself miss aris even more.

the first guy i saw, was so attractive. he had brown hair, messy but cute. a long-sleeved blue shirt covered in mud and sand, and a leather jacket. "hi, my name is y/n. we are looking for our friend, aris." i said looking at him, "hello, i'm thomas." hey says looking behind him.
"y/n?" i hear a familiar voice say. it was aris! i ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "i take it you two know each other" thomas says, i could see the jealousy on his face when i hugged with aris.

thomas pov;

i have to admit. i did get just a tad jealous when aris ran up to y/n and hugged her. i wish i could have done that. i have to say, she is really cute. i started introducing newt and the others. she didn't seam to care really, she just kept looking at me, and when i looked at her, she would look away. quickly. i was hoping she liked me. i mean, she was acting like it. i could officially say though. i liked her.

~