Welcome The New Daleks

AN: I don't own Doctor Who, or any of the characters. I don't own you either.
Your POV
The Doctor dashed around the console to the screen. "Come on, come on." He encouraged, turning the dials along the bottom of the screen. When he presumably got what he wanted, he mumbled, "Bingo." You stood beside him, wondering what he was looking at. It was the Dalek ship, which looked pretty beaten up. "They're behind the moon?" You questioned. The Doctor leaned against the console.
"What happened?" He asked. You turned to face him, a look of confusion on your face. "When the Daleks invaded your planet. The second I started to attack that Dalek, you freaked out. Why was that?" You sighed.
"Couldn't it just be because I wanted to protect you?" You said.  The Doctor stayed silent, and you bit your lip. "Fine. I said that I hid in the attic, right? Well, the attic had one window, and I'll never forget what I saw. There was this boy who lived next door, I never really spoke to him, but I saw him die. Right in front of my eyes, and I couldn't do anything. Many people I loved died that day, and I didn't want to lose you too." You explained, as tears pricked your eyes. "I didn't see what did the killing, I was young, I was so confused." You sniffed, and dried the tears away. "Sorry." You apologised. The Doctor shook his head, and pulled you towards him into a hug.
"I'm sorry for bringing it up." He said softly. "But I promise you, I am not going anywhere, alright?" You nodded, as the TARDIS let out a faint beep. "Now, come on. Let's go and defeat the Daleks." He said, taking your hand. You smiled weakly, as he lead you out the TARDIS doors. When he did, you realised that you were on the Dalek ship. 5 Daleks were gathered in a semi circle around the main console of the ship. "How about that cuppa now then?" The Doctor asked, as all the Daleks turned to face you.
"It is The Doctor! Exterminate!" One of the Daleks said, as one of them looked at you directly.
"What about her? Who is she?" Another Dalek asked, as Winston's words from earlier echoed in the room.
"Doctor, listen to your girlfriend!" The Daleks turned to look at The Doctor and stated,
"She is the Doctor's girlfriend."
"My name is Y/N!" You snapped.
"Exterminate the Doctor and his girlfriend!" The Daleks said, as The Doctor pushed you behind him.
"Wait, wait! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" He said, producing a biscuit from his pocket. "TARDIS self-destruct, and you know what that means. My ship goes, you all go with it."
"You would not use such a device." A Dalek stated.
"Try me. If you harm either me or my..." He trailed off looking at you. "Girlfriend, I will activate this." You looked back at him in confusion. "I'm not your girlfriend." You whispered. He shrugged his shoulders.
"Apparently, you are now. Blame Winston." He mumbled back, as one of the Daleks went to move towards you. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. No scans. No nothing. One move, and I'll destroy you all, you got that?" He threatened. "TARDIS bang bang, Daleks boom!" The Dalek returned to its place in the line, and The Doctor commented, "Good boy. This ship's pretty beaten up. Running on empty, I'd say, like you. When we met a while ago, you were at the end of your rope, finished."
"One ship survived." A Dalek answered.
"And you fell back through time, yes. Crippled, dying." The Doctor replied.
"Why did you invade my school?" You asked. "How could that help?" The Dalek looked at you.
"We detected the time crystal. We thought it would help us restore our race, but when we arrived, we were thwarted again. Soon, we detected something else. One of the Progenitor devices." The Dalek explained.
"Progenitor? What's that when it's at home?" The Doctor asked.
"It is our past, and our future!" The Dalek said.
"Ohh, that's deep. That is deep for a Dalek." The Doctor admitted. "What does it mean though?"
"It contains pure Dalek DNA." The Dalek replied. "Thousands were created, all were lost, save one."
"Why would you need that?  You asked. "Are you building an army?" The Dalek ignored you, as The Doctor asked,
"If you have this Progenitor, why did you build Bracewell?"
"It was... necessary." The Dalek admitted.
"But, why?" You asked. "What possible use could he be to you?" The Dalek stayed silent, as The Doctor said,
"I get it. Oh, I get it! I get it! O-ho! That is rich!"
"What?" You questioned. "I don't get it."
"The Progenitor wouldn't recognise them, it saw them as impure. Their DNA was unrecognisable as Dalek." The Doctor said. "That's right, isn't it?" You looked back at him, as something occurred to you.
"That's why they needed your testimony." You said quietly.  "To get the Progenitor to accept them."
"Yes, yes, yes. So, you set a trap. You knew the Progenitor would recognise me, the Daleks' greatest enemy." The Doctor replied. "It would accept my word, my recognition of you. No, no, no, what are you doing?" He asked, as one of the Daleks attached themselves to the main console. He produced the biscuit again as a threat. "Withdraw now, Doctor, or the city dies in flames." One of the Daleks threatened.
"Who are you kidding? This ship is a wreck. You don't have the power to destroy London." The Doctor replied.
"Watch as the humans destroy themselves!" The Dalek said. You turned to face The Doctor and said,
"Amy's still there. What are they going to do?" The Doctor stepped towards you.
"They're going to turn on the lights." He said softly.
"What?" It took you a moment to realise what that meant. "Oh, God. They're in trouble."
"Turn those lights off now." The Doctor said. "Turn London off, or I swear I will use the TARDIS self-destruct!"
"Stalemate, Doctor." The Dalek replied. "Leave us, and return to Earth with your companion."
"Oh, that's it? That's your great victory, you leave?" The Doctor questioned.
"Extinction is not an option." The Dalek said.
"It's never as easy as that." You said under your breath.
"We shall return to our own time and begin again!" The Dalek added.
"No, no, no! I won't let you get away this time! I won't!" The Doctor exclaimed. Before you could say anything, a loud thrumming sound filled the air. You looked at The Doctor in confusion, as The Dalek said, "We have succeeded, DNA reconstruction is complete!" The Daleks separated, as the main part of the ship began to glow red. The Doctor grabbed your waist, and pulled you back, refusing to let go. The pair of you watched, as the door to the main part of the ship slid open, producing sparks. "Observe Doctor! A new Dalek paradigm!" A Dalek cried, as a single white Dalek emerged from the smoke and sparks. This Dalek was followed by a dark blue one, an orange one, a yellow one and a final red one. These new Daleks were larger than the other ones, and you couldn't help but feeling absolutely terrified as the blue one's eyestalk turned to you. 'The Progenitor has fulfilled our new destiny." One of the old Daleks said. "Behold the restoration of the Daleks! The resurrection of the master race! All hail the new Daleks! All hail the new Daleks!" The new white Dalek now spoke, in a much deeper and colder voice than the old Dalek. "Yes, you are inferior." It said.
"Yes." The old Dalek answered.
"Then prepare." The white Dalek stated.
"We are ready!" The old Daleks said, as the blue Dalek turned to face them, and exterminated them into dust. You jumped as the red Dalek did the same to the other old Daleks. "Blimey, what do you do to the ones who mess up?" The Doctor asked.
"I don't think now's the time to be making jokes." You said quietly, as the white Dalek moved towards the pair of you.
"You are the Doctor." It stated, before looking at you. "You are inferior. You must be exterminated!" The Doctor tightened his grip on you. "Don't you even think about it. If you try, I will activate the self-destruct." He threatened, raising the biscuit again. "Don't mess with me, sweetheart."
AN: And I'm going to end it there! Thank you for reading; I hope you enjoyed! I've tried to put a few Doctor/Reader moments in this chapter. Hope you liked them too! Now, there's going to be one more chapter of Victory of The Daleks, and then we'll be on to The Time Of Angels! Let me know what you thought, and I'll see you in the next chapter!