Chapter two: Jealously

Lolbit's POV:

           I have officially lost interest in Foxy I have NO feelings for him.  I just consider him as a friend a good one. And when they ship me with Bonnie HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND and its Chica ship has sailed. I don't know why they ship me with Bonnie its stupid. Besides I have other things to deal with such as my grades and trying to keep my friends occupied. I am satisfied with what I got and am just trying my hardest. I also think the whole dating drama is DUMB why does anyone talk about that crap its awful. Plus its more like gossip if you ask me OH DID I MENTION THAT FOXY HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!

      So I'm kind of stuck as the third wheel its kind of annoying, but I still get some attention. And I get to deal with all the relationship issues. Yay just what I wanted to deal with that crap. Who am I kidding ITS AWFUL I feel a little more under pressure than before. I kind of think I'm a little Jelly. Crap...

Foxy's POV:

          I forgot to mention I have a girlfriend, she gets on my nerves she's always complaining how I don't spend enough time with her. And as the days go on our relationship gets worse and worse.  I FORGOT TO MENTION HER NAME!!!  Her name is Nightmare Mangle and she is as bad as she sounds she physically hurt Lolbit is what I heard and I'm not okay with that. I need to get her out of my life she is getting way too violent and that is not good at all. She even said she will kill Lolbit. Honestly I think I have the wrong lady she is the THE DEVIL for sure she even plans to go to a Insane Asylum she is CRAZY. I don't even know why I started dating her in the first place. I guess I was going mad that day. 

     As the days go by I kind of realize what type of girl I'm into its not some type of tall and strong. No no its someone sweet and kind and I guess not a girl that cares about looks. this girl needs to know how to play video games. Wait a second..... oh crap.

Lolbit's POV:

       Its already close too the end of the school year NOOOOOOOOO I love this school so much I'd hate to leave, but ill come here next year...

Another year of dating drama and friends... just friends.