Chapter 3: Love Triangle

Foxy's POV:

       We are skipping Summer Break, because their is nothing in their important to the story. Okay so Nightmare Mangle is finally out of my life. Lolbit is secretly my friend, because she is caught in Nightmare Mangle's grip, but she can't stop Lolbit from being my friend. NOTHING CAN STOP THAT!

Lolbit's POV:

              When Nightmare Mangle said I couldn't be friends with Foxy I was like naw that's not right and decided to secretly be friends. And try to avoid Nightmare Mangle as much as possible. If I avoided her maybe I can get out of her grasp. Things will not go well if I stay friends with her that is a bad decision so Mission unfriend is a go for this one. I really think, because Foxy, he is not the toxic friend here no he allows me to have friends Nightmare Mangle is making me choose who I be friends with. Foxy I have learned he doesn't really feel comfortable around guys. And out of the friend group IM THE ONLY GIRL EVER. May I say that to be true. In fact the dance is coming up and I plan just to go with a couple of friends.

Foxy's POV: 

       The dance is coming up soon and I really want to go this time last time I didn't go because of health issues. That was last year this year is different I am going to this one with my friends. I am not gonna be a outcast. When I told my friends this they were a bit concerned, but I kept telling them that. That was then this is now.  Then I hear some news from Lolbit. I suddenly was jealous really jealous.

Lolbit's POV:

          I think I heard from Bonnie that he asked me out to the dance. I'm not to sure if I heard him right, but I'm pretty sure I did. And the thing is I really don't think I have a crush on him. We just have to see how to future goes though.

Bonnie's POV:

    I just asked Lolbit to the dance. She didn't hear the question though. I know she's going with friends, but I want her to come with me and her friends. I really like her and I'm planning on asking her to be my girlfriend...