Chapter 11

(Just focus on toby in the picture)

I was shocked, toby had wolf ears and tail we was standing there feeling his ears and looking at his tail "w...what is going o..o....on?" he said sounding a little confused and scared at the same time.

That's when slendy bent down on one knee and came face to face with toby " i don't know what is going on, but i might have an idea who did this" i started to back away slowly.

I turned and ran but unfortunately i didn't get very far before something wrapped around my leg and pulled me back "NO WAIT I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE" i was lifted up so i am at slendys 'eye' level.

"Y/n would you please explain what is happening to toby" i swallowed the lump in my throat before speaking "this might have to do with me accidentally bitting toby" everybody started whispering to eachother.

Slendy dropped me on my head "Ow" i sat up and rubbed my head he couldn't just sit me down carefully jeez. " Masky take her to the proxy room and keep her in there" slendy said a guy with a white mask and orange shirt came up and held his hand out.

"Here let me help you up" i gladly accepted his hand and he pulled me up, we pushed pass the crowd and headed upstairs "so masky mind if i ask you 2 things" i stopped walking and so did he "sure y/n what is it?" "Well first off what is your real name"

He stayed quiet for a while until he lifted up his mask and showed me his face, and my face went hot.

"My real name is tim" i stared at his face for a while until he put his mask back on bringing me back " okay, now next question are you a pervert also?" This time he responded quicker then befor " no, we only have 2 perverts in this house ben and ...

"My real name is tim" i stared at his face for a while until he put his mask back on bringing me back " okay, now next question are you a pervert also?" This time he responded quicker then befor " no, we only have 2 perverts in this house ben and dark link but dark isn't here right now so you don't have to worry about him" i was glad that masky/tim wasn't a pervert.

We continued walking until we reached a door with a circle with an x through it, " here it is mine, hoodie, and tobys room" he open the door and moved out the way "lady's first" he giggled a little bit then went inside 'he is such a gentleman' i thought as i walked in.

When i got in i saw someone else sitting on one of the beds he looked at me and smiled

"Hi I'm hoodie, but feel free to call me Brian" i smiled back and nodded "masky why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend" brian said folding his arms and giving us both a smug look, when he said girlfriend my face felt even more hot ' omg i mus...

"Hi I'm hoodie, but feel free to call me Brian" i smiled back and nodded "masky why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend" brian said folding his arms and giving us both a smug look, when he said girlfriend my face felt even more hot ' omg i must look like a tomato' i thought.

"She isn't my girlfriend, she's just my friend" masky said his face was nothing but red " right, so did you see what was going on downstairs?" He asked which earned a nod from masky " it seems that y/n somehow turned toby into a werewolf"

Brian looked at me in surprise " how?" He asked i just shrugged because to be honest i didn't know i could do that " i don't know for sure but it might be when i accidentally bit tobys arm" i said rubbing my arm and looking down " wow you bit toby, why?" I looked up.

"I just said it was an accident, i was trying to bit perverts face off a.k.a ben but he moved out the way causing me to bite tobys arm"

One day i will get my revenge on ben by doing the worst thing to him possible, by destroying all of his video games *laughs evil*

Hey guys so here is another chapter and i hope you enjoyed, in the next one you will get to meet the other pervert.
Until then, bye my lil' creepsters😜👋💖