❤2❤

Yerin took early bus to reach school. After 15 minutes she arrived at the time. She gasped after looking huge school I front of her eyes. She can't believe she is going to study here. Seoul National High school .

( This is my school pic  🤩😁)Her family doesn't care where she study it's only matter that she is going to make money for them

Her family doesn't care where she study it's only matter that she is going to make money for them. Yerin has given schoralship in this school that's why she didn't need to pay fees.

"Look like it's a mansion and my going to lost in this school" . Mmm, where can I get my time table?? - Yerin said.

Then she headed to reception.

" Ma'am can I have my time table please I'm new here" .

"Oh!! So you are one the new girl. I think  Jung Yerin , right??"

"Yeah. So you know me?"

"Of course,  my child yourthe only one who got the schoralship in this prestigious school. Your entrance exam scores are high than the students in this school" . They are just wasting their parents  money and nothing

" Okay, thanks "

" Finally,  this school is getting a smart and beautiful girl's

" Beautiful?? Me ?

"  yes , Darling

"Gomavo" I think I should left.

" Have a nice day "

" You too"

After a conversation with the receponist.  Yerin headed to find her class . She can't found it after all she is huge school. Suddenly she bumped I into a muscular chest. She shift her gaze to the person she was about to ask the forgiveness suddenly the boy whom she bumped grab her wrist and slammed to the locker.

Yerin was attacked by her phobia of being treated badly. She so scared that she was sweating a lot. The boy staring her like he is going to eat her  alive .

" I'm so sorry,  I didn't see you because I was searching for my class.  Please leave me . Sorry.  I'm really sorry " -Yerin said

" Do you really think your sorry will work"

" I didn't mean to bump into you"

" You are my new toy you lil girl" , your such a cry baby, Aww look at you how pathetic you are.. " Welcome new nerd I this school of bully.  "

" Make sure I'm going to make your life hell". 

Suddenly Baekhyun arrived their.

"Taehyung ah , watch a doing broo"?

"Nothing welcoming  A new  nerd  in this school"

"Ooh"

"Lemme see that nerd"

Taehyung move aside.

"Baekhyunnie, You handle this nerd.  I'm going to see Jennie"

" Arraso"😏

Taehyung left the place

When Baekhyun see Yerin for the first time his heart beat skipped for a moment.  His heart was pounding like it's gonna burst. He see such a beautiful face. His eyes softened.  He fell for her more clear love at the first sight . He glances over Yerin's body.

He ask in soft tone

" What's your name?

"J...Jung Yr..r Yerin "

"Nice name"

" What we're you doing?"

" I was finding my class"

"Lemme help you"
"Hmm 11- A " you are in my class.

" Let go to class "
"Thanks "

" Let go to class ""Thanks "

" Its finee"

They both headed to their class together.