😊6😊

Yerin's POV
When I was walking towards my seat. I could hear some students were saying bad things about me. It felt very hurt . On the very first day of high school I have to face so many ups and downs. 
I was a complete mess.

"  OMG!! what a ugly girl!"
"How poor she is, I  think she seduced any rich boy to get into this school"
" Nerd"

I was walking  towards my seat suddenly I tripped and I fell down.  I hurt my ankle and now it's hurt on that area where I got bruises and now it's bleeding badly.

Taehyung 's POV

Aiish!!!! New student ,  I swear this school is money minded. I saw a girl , yikes this morning girl again,  I thought she will leave this place after Baekhyun bullied her. I looked at Baekhyun he was smiling at that girl.  Did he bullied her or not.. ?? I should be there look how he bullied her.  So her name is Jung Yerin.  Nice!! Wait,  what ? Why I am  praising her name.

"If Baekhyun didn't bully her then I will, how dare she to ask me to forgive her after bumping into me" , she has to pay, I will make her life he'll. Just wait and watch!! You girl.

I move my feet so that she could fall down . Yeah,  my plan works,

Everybody was laughing at her, I was smirking. But she was bleeding,  Am I that rough so that it could cause bleed in her ankle.

""That's super.  It was just a starting Yerin ah"

Baekhyun's POV

Finally my true love came, but her hair looks short and her eyes were puffy . Did she cry?? Who makes her cry I will make sure that person would suffer. After her introduction.  Teacher said to her sit between me and Tae.
Yes but on other side there was Taehyung.  But I will make sure that her full attention is on me. Taehyung has a girlfriend  so he didn't flirt with her. She coming towards her but she fell down and she was bleeding badly.  I was hurt and feel bad for . All students were laughing and saying bad thingsto her it makes my blood boil in the anger. I shouts to make all students shut. Taehyung was looking at me with shocked eyes. But I don't care about my friendship.  My Yerin is hurt so I am hurt . I will help her. I got up from my seat to help her. She was crying.  I can't see her in that situation it hurts to see

NO ONE'S POV:

" Keep quiet " - Teacher said.
"Taehyung is this the way to treat new students?? Detention after school premises. 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Didn'tmind it.
"Baekhyun take her to infirmary fast" - Teacher
"Yes maam"

Baekhyun carried her in bridal way.
Took her to infirmary.

After reaching infirmary he laid Yerin on bed and ask nurse to cure her. Yerin was sleeping because of fatigue due to crying. 

" Baekhyun please take care of her,  I am to dispensary to some medicines for her. Until I came back you take care of her. She is in not good condition.  I think she didn't eat well from part days maybe month . She lots of bad bruises.  Do you know how they came?. ""

"I don't know,   it's her first day of high school.  She is new here."

" So bad , she has to face this thing in her first day"

With that the nurse left the room.

Baekhyun take seat near her bed and started staring her. Then his gazes shift to her legs because she had so many bruises in her neck and legs. His eyessoftened and try to touch her legs to soothe them. He felt so bad for her.  How come this innocent girl has been facing so many difficulties in her life. He was feeling bit possessive about her.

Then he took out his phone from his jacket and snap several photos of her while sleeping.  A idea popped in his mind and he started looking for her phone.  Then he found her phone in her pocket of her jackets.  He was surprised that there were no password.  Then he dialled his number on her phone. He was happy that he got Yerin'sphone number. He put her phone back in her pocket.  Then take his seat near her.  Then nurse came back with some medicines.

" Thank you Baekhyun for being here", I going to feed her medicines and then take her to her class" - Nurse.

"Okay,miss- Baekhyun "

Nurse feed her medicines and applied some ointments on her wounds and wrap hot cloth in her legs.

" Make sure she don't get bullied,  fall again and eat something solid . She really need some energy "  - Nurse

" I will take care of her " - Baekhyun proudly said

With that the nurse left the room.

"Where am I "- Yerin said

"You hurt your ankle and passed away due to anxiety" - Yerin said

"Yerin, why don't you eat properly??- Baekhyun asked with worries.

" Nothing,  I'm not in my mood to eat something " - Yerin

"From past 1 month you don't have any mood to eat something?? Are you crazy?- Baekhyun slightly yelled.

"What's your problem?,  Its doesn't matter you, It's my problem,  not yours, Yerin said coldly as she don't want to get any boys bear to her otherwise her family will can do anything bad to her if she had any relationship with someone.

Yerin tried to stand but failing miserably.

"Yaa, What are you doing?,  you are not recover yet.  I think there is a pain in you ankle , you should take rest or I help you to get to your class.  - Baekhyun said while holding her arm tightly "

"Get your hands away from me, I didn't ask for your help " - Yerin

Baekhyun was hurt and about to cry because he was hurt by Yerin's sudden behaviour

" Let me stand on my own,  - Yerin

With the pain in her ankle she  stand on her,

" Now you can see, I am standing on my own,  I am leaving and thanks again for helping me " - Yerin said and leave the room while walking wobbling.

Baekhyun stand there still and watching her going away,  he let his tear drop,

"I  know Yerin this is not the real, you are being cold from outward , but from inside hiding something painful thing, just trust me , I will make happy and give a chance,  Saranghae,  - Baekhyun said and leave the infirmary and headed to class.

Yerin POV
"I don't want to face those stupid students especially Baekhyun and Taehyung "
"He hurt me, he didn't know how much I  have to suffer from the pain he gave to me. But Baekhyun he helped me,  I shouldn'tact cold to him after all he wantsto be friends with me, is he ?? or it's his second plan to scold me ??"

"If Mom and Appaget to know about Baekhyun and Taehyung.  They will beat me like hell . I don't want to suffer more. I have to study hard to make good money so that I could leave this country and try to find oppa. I want to live a happy life, """
"I  shouldn't waste my time in love, " Yerin thought while walking towards rooftop to get some fresh air before arriving to her second class.

When she was at rooftop sitting on the bench feeling sad about she missed her first class of her high school. After 30 minutes.  Bell rung indicating second period started has been started,  she stand up and headed to the locker to get her next subject books.

" So this period is of Maths, I love maths"  I will calm my mind , let's go

Yerin