Kara' Jealous 'Danvers

So kara was kinda hungry... not Jealous.

So Lena's ex boyfriend Jack has come to National city for his company biomax for healing nano bots. And Kara does not like him at all.

Kara looks over at her girlfriend who is looking at Jack with some kinda of awe and Kara doesn't like it. Okay kara is a little jealous and when Kara is jealous it ends up with lena having hickies on her neck and feeling lost in her legs for two days.

That's how Lena saw how Kara was looking at her. Kara's eyes are as black as charcoal and her muscles are tensing and to be honest lena's a little turned on and scared that Kara will probably take her in the middle of this of presentation.

Lena gets an idea, then she takes a innocent expression. Step one: make Kara a little angry.

"How was your day Kara?" Lena asks innocently "It's okay I'm with you and I'm not thinking about superheroing today." Lena internally smirks "You see Jack up there he's a handsome man isn't he?" Kara visibly tenses and her nostrils flare up.

"Of course" Kara answers through gritted teeth 'check' Lena hums. Step two: tease her "When we used to be in the lab trying to cure cancer and laughed it off when it exploded literally" Lena says while her fingers danced on kara's muscled forearm feeling them twitch at her fingers.

She leans in closer to whisper in her ear "I love your muscles baby they make me so soaked thinking about you bending me over in front of all of these people taking me from behind with your fingers screaming your name."

Kara has to hold back a growl at the comment "Lena now is not the time" Kara says flexing her fingers to stop herself from really doing something like that. Lena's fingers traveled from her forearms to her biceps squeezing them, she let out a small moan for only kara can hear.

That seems to be what sets kara off. Lena smirks to herself. Kara gets out of her seat bends down a little to whisper in lena's ear and she almost ruined her panties.

"Meet me outside in two minutes if you don't im going to punish you babygirl" Kara stands back up straight with a innocent smile on her face like she just didn't say that in her ear a second ago. Lena nods "oh im definitely in for it now".

Two minutes later.

Lena finds herself outside it was no people outside, then she is suddenly pushed into a bathroom and hears a 'click' sound that indicates the door being locked behind her.

Then she feels soft lips and teeth attack her neck, lena moans at the sensation she feels strong arms wrap around her waist. Lena cranes her neck back to look at the blonde attacking her neck.

"Kara please" Lena says breathlessly threading her fingers through blonde hair. Kara is fully pressing Lena against the wall now, and one thigh finds itself between her legs.

"Lena,"she moans, and Kara is sucking Lena's bottom lip into her mouth, biting just hard enough for it to sting a little. Lena gasps, her hips involuntarily bucking against Kara's muscled thigh; she could cry because it feels so good.

Kara repeats the motion, pressing her thigh against Lena's center, and it's obscene the way Lena's dress rides up.

"K—Kara," Lena stutters out, her eyelids falling shut as Kara sucks lightly on her pulse point. "Kara we're—we're in public..."

The blonde stops kissing her neck briefly to kiss her lips, whispering "I know" before returning to her neck. It does nothing to help Lena's skyrocketing arousal, because she loved when kara was dominant physically and its drives her crazy.

Kara's thigh is still grinding against Lena, and Lena bucks her hips. Kara's hand comes down to the side of her thigh and she pushes the dress higher, fingers smooth against her bare skin.

"Oh god, Kara,"she cries, and she's embarrassingly wet, and Kara's fingertips are dancing along the edge of her lingerie.

Hey guys this is my first one shot book be sure to tell what you think should I do more give me ideas I need them and yes "The Super Corp story" I will put another chapter so plz don't kill me. I'll see you next time my potsticker puppies 😌💜 peace ✌️. *Crashes through my girlfriends window* "Hi Love😘"