SUPER(naturally) In Love With You

hi~ Kara is a vampire and Lena is a fae.

When Kara was reborn as a vampire, she was sure she wasn't going to find this soulmate of hers or stay in control of this other part of her whom has rather intrusive thoughts. No one likes vampires in her fair opinion. It's not her fault, When she gets excited her fangs pop out and she can't help that her eyes are crimson red instead of the others which are yellow or electric blue.

That's only if she was feeling a certain emotion like anger or being agitated, but Alura told her that she was something special and she's not like the other vampires. So it might be something to do with her going outside in the sun but enough of all of that. I'm in National City where there are supernatural and non supernatural creatures. Here we get shut out by the mortals and sometimes we have to hide ourselves.

Today I'm at the bar that's for supernatural people like some of my friends. Speaking of friends, she hears her sister's voice calling her and she turns to see her friends sitting in the familiar booth. Brainy is watching confused Winn and Nia have an intense argument about Harry Potter. J'onn is just watching them with an amused smile.  Alex and Kelly are all hugged up in the booth.

She makes her way over to the table just to bump into someone. I catch them by the waist just in time. I look up to ask the person are they alright and I stop talking in awe of the sight of her. I shake away my flustered face. "Are you alright ma'am? I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I replied frantically.  The woman in question is still a little dazed from the hit and realized my frantic rambling. "It's okay darling it wasn't your fault" she said patting my shoulder. 
~She smells like a fae I wonder if she taste sweet like the other vamps she heard say about them~

I hurriedly let go of her hips hearing my intrusive thoughts about someone I just met. "Oh okay just making sure you're okay because people say I'm a brick wall" I replied while scratching my head in awkwardly. She looks at me with her honey dew eyes and smiles with her red lips. "Yes I can see why you're all muscles under there".

She says while squeezing my muscles and looking at me with a sadistic smile. "I should go now my friends are waiting on me" I say as I shivered from that look and I would've thought she was vampire if she didn't smell so much like magic.
"No hard feelings darling go ahead to your friends" She says knowingly like she knew what I was thinking. She puts her hand on my chest "my name is Lena by the way and yours?" She says raising an eyebrow.

~Lena such a pretty name just like her~

"Kara" I say smiling a little and Lena looks like she's just read her mind "I like your name Kara but I should let you go those people over there has been staring at us I'm guessing they are your friends?" Lena said pointing at Alex and Nia trying not to make it look like they aren't looking at them. Kara let's out a awkward laugh at them. "Yeah those are my family and friends" Kara exclaims and Lena smirks a bit.

"Well Kara if you ever want to get out of here let me know" She whispers mischievously while she puts her hand on Kara's face and rubs her face as she leaves. Kara is stuck in a haze as she watches her sway to the bar. Kara makes her way to the table and Alex is the first to say "so you're gonna get with her or no? She's ho- ow!" Kelly slaps her shoulder "you were saying?" She raises an eyebrow at her and Alex rubs her shoulder sheepishly "nothing my beautiful wife" Alex makes a innocent face.

Kara smiles at their antics "I don't know guys I don't want to leave you guys I just got here!" Kara says looking at everyone Nia perks up "Kara go we're fine besides you need to relax a bit since you were reborn as a vamp!" Nia pushes her out of the booth "Have fun Kara!" They all exclaim as she makes her way towards Lena who is already looking at her with the hottest sets of bedroom eyes. "You came Kara" Lena says as she looks in Kara's blue eyes.

Kara traps Lena against the bar and whispers in her ear "Let's get out of her I can't wait to see how you taste" Lena shivers and gasps at how she suddenly got dominant and she only nods and takes Kara's hand and leads them out not hearing the cheers behind them as they left.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS AND GIRLS WANT A PART 2!!! YES I AM WORKING ON MY MAIN BOOK JUST FINISHING IT UP AND LOOKING AT ERRORS FOR THE OTHER CHAPTERS BUT REMEMBER VOTE AND COMMENT YALL I NEED A REASON TO KEEP WRITING UNTIL NEXT TIME MY POTSTICKER PUPPIES💕🥰