Moving day

"Hurry up," We're going to miss our flight."I yelled to my mom while I was strapping my seatbelt "I'm hurrying" answer my mom as she quickly jumped into the car.

So this is it I'm moving from my sweat (y/h/t) home. goodbye friends, goodbye family but, mostly goodbye (y/country).

As me and my mother finally reached the airport, We got on our flight. And waited to reached Sydney ,Australia . And most teenage girls would love to move their but, for some reason I wasn't.

Once we reached our new house, I felt home sick already. But I most say the new house was bigger then I expected. I walked inside and I was brought to my room by my mom. "So," " what do you think?" she said gleaming down at my face" "I guess it's ok" I said looking at the empty room calling out for a makeover. "Good and get some sleep as you will be doing a lot of on unpacking tomorrow " my mom said while she left the room as it was 10:34pm.

Sunday 17 February 2019

After breakfast I decided to unpack my stuff for my room, and when I finished I went out side to go on a walk. I walked around the neighborhood for a bit and gave up as it was way bigger then my one at home. I went to bed quiet early as I knew I had school in the morning.