4|1 The Ancient Alpha King

Rhydian wolf
———
"What do you mean by 'the Ancient Alpha king? I thought he would've been a lot older than you." Heidi snickered while looking down at a shaking Armarni.

"Well weren't you told stories of me back in high school?" Rhydian laughed crossing his arms, snapping his sharp gaze to his mates shaking form a sick smile crossing his features.

Oh, how he loved the public shaking under his gaze, his aura for that was very dangerous seeing his small mate shaking brought some kind of satisfaction between him and his wolf, it proved she could feel his dangerous aura. He could hear his wolf practically purring in the back of his mind. He had met many females in his life, they all threw themselves at him and they regretted it after. They ran away with broken hearts and he was the one who ended up laughing. His icy cold gazed still fixed on his mate, she was probably the same as all the other woman who threw themselves at him, but he didn't know how wrong he would be.

Armarni managed to stop shaking a miserable sigh leaving her lips. I'm going to dab my way out of this shit in a second, she thought to herself. Pulling herself up she slowly hid behind Heidi, an eyebrow raise.

"Nah I was taught about fucking martial arts, you stupid prat," Heidi smirked at her best friend while she kept her gaze on Rhydian. Rhydian's hands clenched in anger, this female was pushing her luck. Why can't she just submit to me, he rolled his eyes. "Keep rolling your eyes and you'll roll them out of your head." She crossed her arms trying to show him she wasn't scared.

Xan stood behind Rhydian, trying to cover up a chuckle that escaped his mouth, he coughed looking over at his best friend who has turned his head around staring at Xan throwing him a glare. He just stood there with a smirk crossing his features giving a shrug. "You've just been put in your place by a lowly princess man."

Armarni father stood just behind them watching them all squabble, a deep sigh emitting from his jaws 'Young werewolves these don't have any respect for their elders.' His wolf spoke to him.

'I agree." He thought back to his wolf.

Meanwhile, Heidi was stood next to Armarni who was throwing profanities out at Rhydian and Xan. "You bat shit, crazy mother fucker, asshat, fucking twatapilla, dogshit eater." Heidi looked towards her best friend with an eyebrow raised. Her gaze then shifted over to Rhydian, his mouth pressed into a thin line, surprise etched onto his face at his mate's words. Armarni carried on sprouting out profanities at Rhydian until she heard a deep, rich laugh that made her toes curl, a shiver ran through her body hitting the spot in between her legs as she realized the laugh had come from her mate. An almost like purr of satisfaction escape her mouth but she held it back. Her wolf was pacing back and forth in her head wanting to break through the surface but pushed her back, a loud whine could be heard from her.

"Let me out, I want to meet him," Twilight whined at Armarni.

"No, now is not the time." She gritted her teeth as she looked up at Rhydian, his eyes were pitch black meaning his wolf was at the surface.

"Fine." She whined once against then slipped to the back of Armarni's mind.

"Thank fuck for that." She whispered under her breath as her gaze snapped back to the overbearing male in front of her. Shit, she forgot about him. "Hey, can I smack you with a fire extinguisher because daddy you're on fire." She winked at Rhydian who just stood there with his jaw hanging open in obvious shock that his mate just said that in front of the small gathering that was here.

"Well, dear mate. I would like to see you try. But if you carry on calling me daddy. I'll pin you up against that tree, finger fucking you so fast that you'll be withering and screaming my name till you can't stand no more." He cracked a smirk. His eyes seemed to glimmer with lust at the threat. A blush formed on her cheeks as she clenched her legs together. Her wolf letting out a loud howl in the back of her head. Her mate just blatantly said he was going to finger fuck her in the forest. Awesome.