14|1 Goodbye Rhydian, Hello Adonis

Adonis/Rhydian

--
Don't forget to Vote Comment and and follow!

Armarni looked on at the cloud of smoke Rhydian left behind, heart beating wildly as the thuds could be picked up by the vampires that surrounded her.

"Shit, we need some more help over here." Cronus snapped, trying to hold the female down. Her whole body started to shake as she stared up at Adonis who was looking down at Armarni with a sick twisted grin.

"Aw, did poor Rhydian actually start meaning something to you? After the way you both treated each other? Well, sweetheart...you've got me now." He slowly took a step forward but Ciara rushed forward standing in front of her real brother.

Ciara stood her defense in front of Rhydian, her once beautiful blue eyes glowing a bright gold.

"Don't make me hurt you Adonis." Ciara shoved her brother in the chest he stumbled back a few paces letting out a cold laugh.

"Little sister you're no match for me." He grabbed hold of his sisters brown hair and threw her across the clearing into a tree.

"CIARA." Armarni called out as she felt more and more people pinning her.

Losing Rhydian was her last thread but the way Adonis just treated his little sister switched something in her.

"You honestly better run Adonis, or the big bad wolf, is going to kick your perfect sculpted ass." A snarl tore from her which was not a werewolf snarl, it sounded like she was going possessed, feral in-fact.

Bones began snapping and replacing each other, but it a different way. The way her bones were now reforming into a new shape should hurt her, legs longer than your average werewolves formed, tall sprouted ears standing alert on the top of her head.

"What is happening to her?" Heidis voice rolled out in a panic.

"She's going into feral mode, all of you fucking get back we're about to have a real fight on our hands prepare for it." Cronus gritted his teeth as he watched Armarni take this new form.

Snout longer than your average werewolf, Armarni has stopped forming. The feral beast raised its head glaring over at Adonis. No this form wasn't Armarni but Twilights true feral form.

The beast flung her head back let out a loud howl that shook the ground then launched forward. Claws outstretched, White foam dripping from the side of her mouth teeth pressing into the bottom lip.

Twilight speared herself towards Adonis running on two legs towards the high tier god, "You bastard." Came Twilights voice throwing herself into the air and onto a ready awaiting Adonis. He just took one look at the feral form of Twilight before he too shifted into a wolf and stood on two legs.

"Lucien." Twilight gritted out the red eyed wolf smirked before pushing himself forward towards Twilight.

Both of them met in the middle and clashed, claws and fur were flying everywhere as Twilight fixed her teeth into Luciens shoulder ripping fur and skin off, blood began to drip down his shoulder as he just laughed it off.

Lucien grabbed hold of Twilight by the neck and flung her into the nearest tree but she was up within a second and was running straight towards Lucien again.

"If you want to treat me like a frisbee then take me to the nearest beach." Twilight snorted out

Paws beating against the grass as she ducked her head running straight into Luciens chest throwing him down to the ground, a snarl dropped from Luciens mouth as he felt himself thrown to the ground by Twilight.