Chapter 1

Dean's Pov
It rings. It rings again. And again. My face is burning from my skull and through the main bloodstream in my head. The dream. I can't wake up. Everything Is dizzy. Everything has control of me. I'm drowning. Save me. Can't.
Go. Stop. Save Yourself. You don't belong.
You have people. They don't like you. Positive.
Negative. Wake. Sleep. Everything. Nothing.
-
Everything around me seems to go downhill.
The Death Of My best-friend Benny.
Arguments with my family.
But there's always that one reminder,
People always tell me.
You have Everyone.
You have Your Boyfriend.
Your Friends.
They are here.
They love you.
-
I shake off all of those thoughts and continue to care like as if I don't give a damn about anything except for the people in my life.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
The alarm goes off from the nightstand on the right side of my bed. I turn over and slam the alarm off with the palm of my hand in one single move but with a roughly manner. The alarm shuts off and I solemnly sit up on the side of my bed, blinking my eyes to wake up faster. I get up and walk over to the isolated part of my bedroom where nothing is placed.
No bookshelf.
No Desk.
Nothing.
Just the soft, smooth, grey paint on my wall that has been mistakenly made with another color of paint. I move on to the closet. The Glass Closet. Full of dark dull leather jackets and flannel. I swiftly open my closet grabbing
a plain black t-shirt with my jeans and my leather jacket. I quickly take off my clothes as if someone was standing and watching me. I put on my pieces of clothes one by one. Rapidly.
I walk over to my black desk that I had set my phone down on the night before and check time on my phone. Looking at it seemingly made my eyes hurt because of the intense light that had blinded you once you had turn your phone on.
"Shit." I spoke for the first time in the morning.
The clock on my phone was visible to tell that it had been 7:00 when I woke up. Giving consideration, that I had woken up approximately about 5 minutes ago.
"Fuck! I have to get cas!"
I vocalize to the nothingness.
I briskly dart to the bathroom to speedily brush my hair and my teeth keeping in mind that yesterday i had promised castiel that I would acquire him around 7:10 am.
Me being the absentminded person that I am, has thoroughly forgot about the entente that we had made yesterday.
I rushingly grab my plain slick black backpack that's has been sitting sedentary on the kitchen chair for 2 days and position it so it's only on one shoulder and not the other.
After a minute of placing my shoes on, I grab my keys off of the counter where I had stationed them yesterday before heading upstairs. With all these daydreams going on in my head, sometime I can never make out what's real and what's not. Once again, I shake those thoughts out and head outside. I trudge over to my car whilst unlocking my 1967 chevy impala's glamorous and engaging door. I gracefully enter my car as if it's a prized possession and patiently ram my keys into their ignition and finally-
I take off.
5 minutes later.
I finally appear at my boyfriends house on the other side of my court neighborhood. I glance to the side after the first 2 knocks that I had given out to the novak's to instruct them that someone is at the door.
Me being me, impatiently open his front door without thinking and barge into their house.
Each of the novak's, including Mr & Mrs are all placed at the kitchen table, silently working.
All except Castiel.
They look up at me astonished to whom have might have just burst into their home unexpectedly and recklessly.
Except when they notice that it is just me, they  all just go back to what they were doing nonchalantly as if nothing even happened.
"Hello Guys." I speak to them.
They all nod and say their "Hello Dean" before returning politely back to what they were doing and concluding their work.
"Hey dean?" Gabriel utters.
"Yeah gabe?"
"Can you help me with this question really quick?"
"Yeah sure why not."
I stride over to gabriel's side forgetting all about where castiel has gone and where he has been in the light of helping gabriel with his homework.
"Just move the Y and X over. Never Forget,
Always Remember it's the Y and X axis gabriel." I grin at gabriel seeing the fireworks burst in his eyes, enhancing light and softness in my heart.
I instantaneously hear shuffling coming up from the top of the stairs like someone is scurrying around indeed to find something they need or want.
probably just castiel.
The back of my mind instantly barging in to announce something that my outer-self has already guessed.
"I'll be back gabe."
"Sure thing deano." He vocals to me still with that enlightening smile shown on his face.
I silently make my way upstairs to check out what's going on and make sure that castiel is up there and if he is, then make sure he's okay.
As soon as I make it to the last step the enhancing smell hits me. Smells of lavender, lust, roses all mixed together to make the strongest scent that could scar you or even at least be there to linger on you forever. Closing my eyes slowly taking in the smell making me forget. It's taking over any other thoughts that i've had in the past few seconds. The scent is like the wind knocking trees over making them stumble back until there's no more balance. Boom.
The sound.
"Dean?"
I open my eyes to castiel laying on the ground looking up at me with a distressed and anxious look, intoxicating me and making me feel even more troubled than I already was.
"Yes Cas?"
"Are You okay?"
I blink. Avoid This Subject.
"I should be asking you that! You're the one on the floor get up silly." I chuckle slightly. Lending a hand out for him.
He smiles up at me, clutching my arm and hanging tightly as if it's for his life.
"You Good Cas? What happened? What's that smell?" I say flustered to know what's going on.
"Yeah dean everything is good." He smiles.
"Okay let's go! We will be late for the morning meeting thing with our friends!"
He looks displeased with me.
"Excuse you?" His tone was cautious.
"What?!?" Worried.
"You didn't even greet me right."
He raises his eyebrows and crosses his arms.
What greeting? Oh.
I walk up to him, grab his hips and kiss him like that's the only thing in the world. His pink rosy, soft, sweet, lips locking with mine. His arms desperately wiggle around to my back and onto my hair just standing there like it's the only place on earth.
"C-as.. We h-ave sch-ool."
My words get lost between our kisses.
"Okay dean lets go." He smiles ever so brightly and grabs his backpack from the floor next to him, he grabs my hand, links our fingers together, smiles, then leads me downstairs.
I'm the luckiest.
"Okay bye!! We are leaving!"
Cas yells, stopping at the door waiting for his family to yell back.
"Bye!" They yell in sync.
20 minutes later.
still dean's pov
School.
Me and My boyfriend walk up to the front of the school where the bleachers sit lonely next to the gate with such blissful colors and the sky shining down on the white gates making them whiter than they were before.
And there they were.
"Dean!Cas! OVER HERE!" Lee shouts.
Everyone is laughing, the sound intoxicating my ears almost making me crack a smile.
Lee Holding onto Damon with such power like he's going to disappear into nothing.
Nina sitting there with my brother sam laughing and cracking the biggest smile.
Ky hugging jack closing her eyes, standing
up bringing all of the attention to her and her boyfriend.
Char and michael kissing each other with passion but then laughing whilist doing so and seemingly having the best time of their lives like nothing else matters.
Sarah holding onto henry for dear life looking up at us smiling with such bright light on her face, looking at us like we are something she's never seen before.
Castiel Looking At me.
Smiling. Eyes bright. Happy. Loving.
Castiel.
I gently and lovingly kiss his forehead as we walk over to our group taking away the attention from Ky and Jack and moving it onto us.
"Hi sam sorry I didn't take you to school today. I promise i will tomorrow." I smile for him.
He beams back at me.
"It's Okay dean! and sure why not."
His smile enlightening my mood.
"So how is your morning so far?" Char asks suddenly.
"Pretty good.-" Nina interrupts me.
"Obviously if he was with castiel the whole time. It was pretty good" She chuckles quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.
I look over at Lee and see her wiggling her eyebrows.
"Not like that." I roll my eyes.
I consciously look over at castiel seeing him blushing. Me looking at him is something I could do for millions and millions of years.
He's your life. He loves you. Do it for him. Survive. They have you. They love you.
Yes. No. Love. Hate. Go. Stop.
"Dean?" Ky looks up at me with worry in her eyes practically digging down into mine, lasting centuries and centuries, upon years and years.
"Are you okay Dean?" Nina Vocals.
"Yes Nina i'm Fine."
"Are you sure?" Lee adds to all the worry.
"Yes I'm fine." my voice adds a hint of annoyance.
"De-" Char starts.
"I said i'm fine!" I yell a little too much intensely.
Everyone stops.
Sarah Lets go Of Henry.
"I have to go to class.. Goodbye guys." I tell them before desperately walking away.
Cas Pov.
Dean.
"He's not fine." I look down searching the ground for an answer that I know I need.
"Yeah, Figures." Char says giving out a breathe at the end of her sentence.
"Let's go to class guys."
I turn away.
Something is Wrong. I'll figure it out.
sorry it's so bad love uu ! - catalina