Chapter Sixteen

Once Parmer had lit the candle, the room was filled with a soft light. Rin noticed that Kitty had turned the bed down, although she was absent. She had not seen her disappear as she rounded the head of the staircase. Parmer had discarded his jacket on entry to her room, even before he had closed the door. Now she noticed that the waistcoat had gone as he turned from lighting the candle. He pulled his tie from around his neck as he walked toward her. Her nervousness melted as he drew her into his arms, vanishing completely as he kissed her. Instantly, the ache began again, twisting and throbbing between her legs. She moaned softly into his mouth.

"Patience, sweetness. We have all night." Parmer whispered, pulling out the pins from her hair. She felt the weight lessen as it began to drop from the top of her head. He claimed her mouth again and lifted her hands to his chest, opening the buttons of his shirt. She was surprised to feel coarse hair beneath her fingertips, gasping in surprise. Parmer chuckled. "You didn't expect that?"

"No." Rin said, pulling open the shirt further. She smoothed her palm across his chest. The hair began just below his neck and travelled down, narrowing towards his hips, then thickening again around his navel. Parmer pulled out the shirt from his trousers to give her greater access. It thrilled him to feel her gentle touch on his skin. He allowed her to explore and trembled as she stroked down his sides. He continued to pull out hairpins as her hands moved to his back. It felt wonderful to feel her touch and he yearned to touch her skin in the same manner. As soon as the pins were out, he removed his shirt, pulling the cuffs unopened from his wrists and tossing it on the chair. The movement freed the aroma of warm male and Rin breathed it in eagerly. Parmer smelt marvellous and she felt the air grow hotter around her as he stroked his hands down her arms. He kissed her again, tugging at her lower lip gently. He released it only to catch the upper lip between his teeth, alternating between both as he kissed her, still stroking her arms. His hands travelled up to her neck and the small dip across her collarbones. He traced the edge of the dress over her shoulders, down her back and began to slip buttons through the retaining loops, still kissing her mouth. His tongue had come into play, probing through her parted lips, finding her tongue and darting around her teeth. Her breath came faster and faster as he progressed down her back.

"Touch me. I won't break." He whispered by her ear, his breath hot on her neck. Tentatively, Rin ran her hands up his chest and over his shoulders. He moaned quietly as she spread her fingers and swept her hands down his back. His skin was warm and soft and he had less hair on his back. That, too, was soft. Rin could feel his muscles flex as he continued to work on her buttons, quivering as she passed over them. Parmer reached the last button and slowly traced back up the edges of the dress to her shoulders. He kissed the hollow of her throat before he slowly drew the neck of the dress over her shoulders. Her skin bared as the dress eased down her arms, exposing the mounds of her breasts and then the cleft between them. His breath hitched as he allowed the fabric to slip lower, and her nipples sprang free. Dark and erect, sitting on the peak of each mound, close to his fingers as he gripped the dress, he dipped his head to kiss each one.

Rin whimpered softly as she felt his lips there, soft and moist. He blew gently as he pulled away, making them stiffen further. "They are beautiful." He praised. "You are beautiful."

Rin lifted her thumbs to his nipples, stroking them, and they stiffened at her touch. She chuckled. Her dress rested around her hips as he released the shoulders. The sleeves had settled on her wrists. "Stay like that." Parmer whispered. "Don't let it fall." He moved away and unbuckled his belt, kicking off his shoes at the same time. "We're almost equal." He murmured. "One item of clothing between us. I just have some buttons to undo." He paused and looked at her intently. "Unless you wish to undo them?"