Secrets...

Mondo let out a sigh. He was sat on a bench in the boys locker, a dumbbell in his hand. It was late and he had decided to go to the school gym to blow off some steam. Take his mind off of everything that's been happening. The class forced to stay at Hope's Peak has been there for roughly a week now and the first murder, trial, and execution has already taken place. Not even three days ago, Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate baseball star, was executed for murdering Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate pop sensation. Now, just when everyone thinks they've accepted their deaths, Monokuma throws a new motive for them to kill each other at them. Secrets and memories.

When the students saw this, most of them agreed they wouldn't kill over them, but Mondo one the other hand, he was considering it. He had kept this secret for years now, and didn't know if he could let others know. If they did know, who knows what they'd think. Mondo shook his head. He was the Ultimate biker gang leader. He needed to stay strong. "I need to stay strong.." he told himself. "I am strong..." he had said those words over and over again to himself throughout the years. "Strong... Strong.... Strong strong strong strong strong!" He said over and over again. He always told himself this, but did he himself believe it...?

"M-Mondo?" Mondo heard a soft voice and looked up. Needless to say he was more than a little shocked to see Chihiro Fujisaki standing in the doorway with a duffle bag. Mainly because it was the boys locker room, and only the boys had access to it. "Ch-Chihiro? What... are you doing in here? How the heck did you even get in here?" Chihiro let out a sigh. "M-Mondo.. I have.... S-something id like to ask you...." she said, walking closer. "U-umm... Alright.. Whats up?" Mondo asked, standing up.

"I... I wanted to ask.. C-can you train me?" the small girl asked looking up at him. "Train you? W-what do you mean?" "I... I don't want to be weak anymore... I wanna be strong! Strong like you Mondo!" She smiled a sweet smile, that made the biker blush a bit. "S... Strong... Like.. Me?" Mondo asked. Chihiro knodded. "B-but... Why..? How on earth did you even get in here!? The security measures make it so only boys can enter the boys locker room! H-how..?" Mondo asked.

Chihiro's gaze fixed itself on to the floor. "I... I have something to tell you.. Its.. My secret..." She said quietly. "Your secret?" Mondo looked at her in surprise. "Y-yeah.. My... My secret is... I... I..." Mondo stared at her. "You're what?" Chihiro clutched her skirt. "I.... I'm actually a boy!" she, er... he blurted out.

Mondo took a step back. "S-seriously!? Jesus.." Chihiro looked up, tears pricking his eyes. "I-i'm sorry I lied to you.." He said softly. "B-but.. Why?" Mondo began. "Why now? Why are you telling me all of a sudden?" "H-huh?" Chihiro looked at him.

"Cuz I mean... You've kept it a secret all this time, right? If anyone found out... You would.."Mondo continued, but was cut off by Chihiro's soft voice. "Y-you're right, b-but.."

".. I want to change." He looked up at Mondo, a confident and determined look in his eyes. "I wrapped myself in lies. I'm weak. I want to destroy that version of me forever!" His words were like a knife to Mondo's gut. He felt as it Chihiro was exposing the lie he'd been living. "I have to change. I don't want to be weak anymore." Chihiro smiled up at him. "You're so strong, it can't hurt you, right? Whatever secret Monokuma might tell us..."

Mondo fell silent for a second. "So, what? You're sayin' I should just say it? You're sayin' that if I really am, I should just be able to tell everyone my secret?" "H-huh?" Chihiro looked confused. Confused and scared.

Mondo was jealous. He was jealous of Chihiro's strength. He had the strength to face his own weaknesses, to try and overcome it. It was the kind of strength he never had. So he was jealous of him. And that jealousy... broke him.

"Are you making fun of me?" Mondo started getting angry. "I'm strong? Are you fucking with me right now?" "I-i'm not making fun of you. You really are strong Mondo." Chihiro said. Mondo felt like he could hear something starting to... creak. Something.. Inside his head. "What did he want me to do? What was I supposed to do!?" He started yelling, as if only to himself