Genocide Jill

Mondo woke up late the next morning, rather drowsy. He looked up at the clock. 7:15. He assumed he had stayed up later than he thought, thus woke up late. The biker let out a sigh and sat up. He figured if he didn't go to the dining hall soon, Taka would throw a fit. Mondo, rather sluggish, made his way out of his room. He could already hear Taka's yelling. But, something seemed... off. Taka's voice didn't sound like it was coming from the dining hall. It sounded closer. Like it was behind him. He spun around and saw everyone, even Byakuya, gathered around Chihiro's door. "H-hey... what's going on!?" Mondo asked, pushing through the small crowd. Once he was through, he saw something he couldn't believe.

Chihiro Fujisaki's door was covered in slashes and gashes and right over his doorknob, there was a pair of razor sharp scissors. Mondo went pale. "W... what..." he was able to mumble out. "Were not completely sure.." Aoi spoke up. "All most of us know is that Byakuya found his door like this when he got up to go to the library." "Taka came out of his room a bit after I did and found me staring. When he saw it, he panicked and started banging on the door to see if he was still in there." Byakuya added.

"Chihiro! Please answer! Chihiro!" Taka yelled. Mondo was completely silent. 'N... no... there's no way!' he thought to himself before walking up to the door and knocking. "C-Chihiro!? I-its me! Mondo! Please tell me you're in there!" he yelled. There was no response. "C-Chihiro!" he knocked again. "H-hey..." Hifumi spoke up. "Y-you guys d-dont think... C-Chihiro might be-" "Shut... the fuck... up... Hifumi..." Mondo said. "M-Mondo..?" Taka looked at his friend. Mondo didn't look at anyone. He stared at the floor, fist on the door. "Chihiro... is not dead..." he said.

"H-how can you be so-" "HE ISN'T DEAD SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mondo yelled. Everyone took a step back. Mondo clenched his still bandaged hands. He didn't want to believe Chihiro was gone. "Mondo could be correct." Sakura spoke up. "There is the chance, after whatever happened here, he went to look for somewhere more secure to hide." she said. "Hm.. she might have a point... after all, it doesn't look like whoever tried to get in did not in the end." Kyoko agreed. "It's probably best we search the school." the rest of the students agreed and went off to see if they could find him. But not Mondo.

Mondo stayed where he was, his clenched fist on the door, his eyes staring downward. "B-bro..?" Taka said, standing beside his friend. "H.... he's... he's not dead... he can't be..." Mondo mumbled. Taka slowly placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey..." Mondo looked up slightly. Taka was rather surprised to see Mondo was crying. "M-Mondo..." he said. "What?" the biker asked. His voice sounded quieter and sadder. "A-are you... crying?" Taka asked. "Huh?" Mondo brought a hand to his face, and looked surprised to feel tears streaming down his face.

"I... I guess.. I am.." he sighed, wiping his eyes. "Mondo..." Taka sighed. "It's gonna be ok. I promise. I'm sure... Chihiro is ok." he smiled. Mondo let out a sigh. ".... I hope so..." he felt his knees start to quake until he fell. "I... really... really hope so..." Mondo let out a sniffle and his tears fell to the floor. He still wasn't sure of his true feelings for Chihiro, but he knew he couldn't lose him. Not now. Not ever. He wouldn't let him die.

Could this be love? Could this determination to not let him die, this feeling of despair when the thought of losing him crosses his mind be his feelings towards him showing through his tough exterior? He did not know. But he didn't have time to worry about it now. Right now, he only wanted to find Chihiro. Make sure he's ok. "You know.." a familiar overly upbeat voice spoke up. Taka looked over and saw him. Not that he was too surprised. He was more annoyed that he had to turn up at all.

"If you ask nicely, I may be able to open the door for you." Monokuma smirked. "You have a key?" Taka questioned. "Spares of course. Figured one of you would end up losing them sooner or later." he smiled holding one up. "Well, specifically Yasuhiro, but I made one extra for everyone." Monokuma waddled up to the door and unlocked it. "There you-" Mondo bolted in before Monokuma could finish. "Bro!" Taka yelled, running in after him. ".............. YOU'RE WELCOME!" Monokuma yelled. "THANK YOU!" Taka yelled back.